This was such a fast, easy dinner that was full of great flavors that I didn’t want to forget it. So to preserve this for future meals for us all, here it is. If you are not a fan of Mexican spices then you might want to change the flavor profile but if you do, […]
Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe
Recipe for Guaco Taco Grain-Free Finger Foods
These little Guaco Tacos are easy to make grain free, gluten free and dairy free and are perfect for anytime. These are great if you have just made your guacamole or if you have some left over from your big game party! You will absolutely love these. I first had a version of these little bundles in […]
Cubano Jerk Burger Recipe
Can the big flavors of Jerk cooking fit into a little burger? Oh yeah! First, I love Jerk Chicken and Pork, Jerk Wings and the Pika-peppa sauce that tops it. I also love burgers and I really enjoy taking dishes that I cook, and making them into a burger. That’s all I did here. But […]
Chili Shrimp and Chicken with Avocado Salsa, Roasted Jalapeno and Pablano Peppers Recipes
Are you looking for a new fun menu for your next picnic or tailgate party? Then you might want to give this Chili Chicken and Shrimp with Avocado Salsa, Roasted Jalapeno and Pablanos a try. This meal traveled well, tasted delicious, and was easy to pull together. All of the ingredients are gluten free, dairy […]
Pan Fried Bacon Wrapped Avocados
Yes, you read that right. I wrapped bacon around slices of avocado and fried them up in a pan. They were soooo good. It really was very easy to make and one avocado and a small package of bacon fed the two of us. We ate some plain and then we took some and put […]
5 Minute Guacamole Everyone Loves
This is very quick and easy and everyone always asks me for the recipe. It must taste difficult to make because in reality, it’s not. Ingredients: 2 large ripe Haas Avocados (dark and soft, not mushy) ½ red onion diced Large handful of fresh cilantro chopped Celtic Sea Salt & Pepper 2 limes ½ orange […]
Quinoa Salad, It’s a Meal
This salad is packed with protein and great if you are living gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian or vegan. If you need meat in what you eat, add it, but it can stand up on it’s own. When adding the corn, my favorite is to grill a couple ears, cut off the kernels and add […]
Traveling and Eating Gluten Free & Dairy Free through Laguna Beach
This week has been a wonderful vacation to Laguna Beach, California. We’ve eaten our way through local restaurants and gathered supplies to cook from the local Whole Foods Market. We choose to stay at The Carriage House Bed and Breakfast with a kitchenette in order to cook a few meals to insure gluten free and […]
Shallot Pepper Shrimp -Gluten Free
I’m happy to say my hubby is taking me out to dinner tonight so my Cioppino will have to wait until tomorrow. So I’ll share my 15 minute lunch which could be expanded into a dinner with some sides. I was so hungry that this is as far as I got today. Ingredients: 1 pound […]
High Protein Quinoa Salad
1 can organic black beans, rinsed Equivalent amount of frozen or fresh corn 1 red pepper chopped 1 pablano pepper chopped 1 large jalapeno pepper chopped (membrane and seeds removed, more you keep the hotter the spice) ½ red onion diced 2 green onions sliced (white and green parts) 1 cup cooked red quinoa Handful […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...