I love soup and could eat it everyday, but especially in the winter. It provides warmth and comfort and we call can use that no matter what the temperature is outside. I’m lucky enough to live where the farmers market is open all year long. This is new to me and I’m having fun seeing […]
Thin Vegetable Noodle Bowl Gluten Free Recipe
Thanksgiving Prep Now Saves Money
It’s not too soon to start prepping for Thanksgiving if you want to have control over the ingredients in the foods you and your family will be eating and save money. Yes, as you can see I am a bit of a control freak. I like to save money, pick which ingredients we don’t eat […]
Farmer’s Market Vegetable Hash Gluten Free Recipe
I just love heading to the farmer’s market without a shopping list. It leaves me open to finding great foods and often new things I’ve never tried before. Then I bring them home and start tossing a bunch in a pan for a hash, into a bowl for a salad or into a baking dish […]
Friday Foodie Fix Carrot Gluten Free Recipes
Welcome back to our weekly event, Friday Foodie Fix. This is where you link up your gluten free recipes each week that contain the Secret Ingredient! You will also find each week there will be loads of information on that ingredient so even if you don’t have any recipes to share, you’ll gather some useful information. Make […]
Juice Detoxing From Chemicals
This article ran in my newsletter, The WHOLE-istic Life last month. I don’t usually share the information given in my newsletters on my blog, I keep it exclusive. But I felt this information was so important that I’ve decided to repost it here in order to help save you from my pain. If you […]
Simply Dressed Meatballs Recipe
Simply Dressed Meatballs are one of those fast, easy and tasty bites you can create that will help simplify your daily meal routine. Make a batch and eat some now then freeze the leftovers for a fast meal later. I love to take meals and salads and make them into burgers or meatballs or the […]
Individual Stacked Salad Recipes
Do you have guests with different food allergies or intolerances in your family? Maybe they just don’t like the same ingredients in their salad? It’s Thanksgiving and they’re all coming to your house for dinner, so what’s a host to do?
Chicken Fricassee with Noodles and Mushrooms Recipe
This is one of my favorite fall recipes for a gluten and dairy free comfort food meal. It’s easy to make since I use the crockpot. It’s also a meal that is not expensive since leg quarters are usually a better deal. You can always use a whole chicken cut into pieces if you prefer. […]
Paprika-Spiced Cauliflower Dumpling Soup With Crispy Pancetta Recipe
I love food magazines. I get way too many of them but I love the photos and they inspire me to try new things. Just like reading the many blogs that I do. I hope you get inspired to cook something new after your visit here. This week I received the new Saveur. They […]
Muffaletta Burger Recipe With Lindsay Olives
You’re about to see two amazing things. First a Muffaletta sandwich represented as a burger and second, it’s gluten and dairy free. Soon after the fun Eat, Write, Retreat conference, Wendy from Celiacs in the House asked me to create a recipe for Lindsay Olives. As I mentioned before I had sampled them at the conference […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...