My hope for Friday Foodie Fix is to create a resource of gluten free, dairy free and whole food recipes. This way anytime you open your refrigerator and find strawberries, you’ll have lots of ideas at your fingertips that are safe for you to eat.
Here are the rules:
- Create your own recipe using the Secret Ingredient. This must be your recipe, not copied from someone else. The Secret Ingredient does not have to be the main ingredient but helpful.
- When you post your recipe or recipes on your blog to please use Mr. Linky to add in the URLto your recipe. It’s easy to use- type in the Name of Your Blog and then copy and paste the URL from the specific post of that recipe. Do not just put the main URL for your blog. We won’t be able to find the recipe quickly.
- Please label your recipe GF (gluten free), CF (casien free), Veg (vegetarian), Vegan.
- It would be wonderful and I would forever be thankful if you would mention that your recipe is also posted on Friday Foodie Fix on The W.H.O.L.E. Gang. You can use the URL for that Friday Foodie Fix post.
- Recipes do not need to be brand new on your blog, just your own and contain the Secret Ingredient.
- There is no limit to how many times you can post on any given Secret Ingredient.
If you would like to add the Friday Foodie Fix Foodie Crossing graphic to your blog or blog post, please copy and paste this code into your HTML:
<a href=”http://www.thewholegang.org/friday-foodie-fix/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://www.thewholegang.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/foodie-crossing3.jpg” width=”135″ height=”169″ border=”0″></a>
Friday Foodie Fix Secret Ingredient Posts:
New Year’s Day Celebrations and Hangover Cures