Happy Black Friday. This was the day that traditionally everyone started their holiday shopping and it would take businesses from the “red”, ink used to show a loss, to “black”, ink used to show profit. Stores still have big sales that start at ridiculous early morning hours and hope you will come in and buy, buy, buy. Then, after all of that shopping, you can head home for some Thanksgiving meal leftovers.
This is the perfect time to read up on all the great recipes shared this fall for Friday Foodie Fix. No need for you to work today, just sit back and see what recipes you find interesting. Bookmark them or print them out to add to new things you’ll try. Now, as you’re reading these you realize you have one to add, by all means add it right on that page (click the bold secret ingredient to be taken there) with Mr. Linky, or in the comments. Did you know that happens often? If you think you’ve seen all the recipes for apples you may want to check again. People are always adding more. That’s the beauty of this resource. So the next time you have an ingredient but you’re not sure what to make with it, head over to the Friday Foodie Fix index page. There you will find all of our weekly Secret Ingredients!
1. Hallie (Daily Bites– Stuffed Peppers)
2. Hallie (Daily Bites– Stuffed Peppers)
3. Gluten- Free Homemaker (Cran- Apple Salsa) 4. Shirley at gfe (Ginger- Glazed Mahi w/Pico de Gallo– gf, df)
5. Shirley at gfe (Vegetarian Chili- gf, df, vegan)
|1. Alisa (Rustic Potato Gratin)
2. Hallie – Daily Bites (Dijon Potato Salad)
|3. Gluten- Free Homemaker (potato chowder)
4. Gluten- Free Homemaker (warm chicken & potato salad)
|5. You’re next!|
1. Ali- Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen- Roasted Balsamic Chicken/ Figs/ Onions
2. Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten- Free (Biscotti w/Figs, Walnuts, & Cacao Nibs)3. Ali -The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen (Fig- Balsamic Vinaigrette)
4. You’re next!
1. Shirley at gfe (POMerdoodle Ice Cream– gf)
2. Shirley at gfe (Green Smoothies– gf, df, etc.)
3. Alisa (Amazing Pom- Mango Smoothie)4. damaris
5. POM- Pomegranate Mousse
6. You’re next!
1. Linda @ The Gluten- Free Homemaker (Cranberry- Orange Coffee Cake)
2. Gluten Free Gidget ( Waste Not, Want “ Nut” Bread)3. Shirley @ gfe– gluten free easily (Great Salad)
4. You’re next!
1. Katrina @ Gluten Free Gidget- Turkey and Spinach Meatballs
2. Shirley @ gfe (Special Turkey Breast)3. Shirley @ gfe (Super Easy Turkey Breast and Surprise Stuffing)
4. You’re next!
You have some wonderful gluten free recipes here. My husband thanks you. Let's see if I can find something for dinner tonight.
Chaya- Glad to help. It's great that so many people share their recipes on Friday Foodie Fix.
What a wonderful compilation of recipes! Yum!
Alta- I love that people share so many great recipes too!
This is a great directory…now I must get to clicking! So many great options!
Jenn- Hope you found something fun to make.
Thanks for the expanding list. So many good things to try.
Linda- You're welcome. You can always find these on the Friday Foodie Fix page.
That's a great round up. It's interesting to see that certain ingredients have a lot more entries than others.
Linda- I never know how many will show up. I thought cranberries would get more than it did. Not sure if it's the ingredient or the timing.