Welcome! Thank you for taking the time to consider our affiliate program!
This program is super easy… you add a banner image or text ad with unique tracking link to your site or email, someone clicks on it and it takes them to purchase the cookbook. If they purchase, you get paid. How easy is that!
Setting up the program will be easy by just following a few quick steps. Below are some quick facts and step-by-step instructions along with pictures. I’m a show me gal so I hope the pictures help. If you have any questions you can always e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
First – some quick facts about the program:
- Product: The Gluten-Free Diner Cookbook ebook downloaded by purchaser
- Commission: 35% of each sale total from The Gluten-Free Diner Cookbook ($3.31 per sale without discounts applied).
- Signup: Click here to sign up with e-Junkie. It’s quick, easy and free. Also – an account with PayPal is required for commission payments.
- Referral Method: Only completed sales from your unique e-Junkie tracking link are “commissionable”… no exceptions. See “Step-by-Step Instructions” below for more on how to sign up and get your unique tracking link.
- Payment Threshold? None. If you have as little as one commission it will be paid according to the schedule.
- Payment Schedule: 25-30 days following the end of the previous calendar month. For example, commissions for sales logged during July will be paid via PayPal between August 25-30. Also note that commissions will not be paid on sales that are refunded to the customer for any reason. Please note that payments will be issued via PayPal only.
- Self-Referrals OK? Yes – you can use your own referral link to purchase one for yourself!
- Program Administration: e-Junkie (our cart system). As an affiliate, you will get an e-mail each time a sale is initiated from one of your links. You can also see the sales log in your eJunkie account.
- Cookie Duration: Buyers who click your affiliate link will be redirected to the Cookbook sales page while e-Junkie sets a cookie in the buyer’s browser that expires in 6 months. Any eligible products the buyer purchases from you during the lifetime of that cookie will earn a commission. Please note we have no control over visitors that clear cookies from the browser before the 6 month cookie expiration date.
- Pay-Per-Click Promotion OK? Yes! You can use Google Ad Words or other PPC networks to promote the product. You can use the exact title of the book, The Gluten-Free Diner Cookbook . Please do not use “The W.H.O.L.E. Gang” in your ads.
- Any No-Nos? Absolutely no spamming via email or social media, no objectionable (adult/hate) websites… the usual. We reserve the right to remove a participant from the program for any reason, at our sole discretion.
- Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com.
Promotion Ideas: You can always kick off your affiliation with a blog post. Feel free to use the pdf of the menu from the cookbook. It shows all of the recipes and how to put them together for meals.
- Our affiliate program is managed by e-Junkie, our shopping cart provider. To sign up as an affiliate, you have to be registered with eJunkie (which is free). Click here to sign up. If you are already an e-Junkie member, simply sign in to your account, or create a new account, as needed:
- If opening a new account with e-Junkie – they will instantly send you an activation code by email, once you submit your email and preferred password. Check your email and copy this code. Enter into the window, as shown and click the Submit button.
- Enter your affiliate profile settings, as shown here. Please note your login email and your PayPal email address can be different.
- Once you click “Submit” you will see the following at the top of the page:
- When you log into your e-Junkie account, you will see tabs at the top right (shown here). Click on “Affiliates” to manage your affiliate profile – then “Affiliate Admin”. You can also sign up for other affiliate programs from within your e-Junkie account.
- On the Affiliate Admin page, you will see links to update your profile, get your unique link, and review sales. Please note your Affiliate ID. To get your referral URL, click “Get Affiliate Code”.
- Select the “The W.H.O.L.E. Gang” program (other programs you are a member of will also be available here). Click the “Get Affiliate Code” button. Note that you can also access your sales log, contact us or get more information from this screen.
The next screen will display HTML code and “hop link” that you can quickly embed in your web page’s HTML to create a text link. The code shown contains your affiliate URL – the link URL that is highlighted in green below can be used with images or any other text to create a referral link for a banner, email, tweet or other promotional idea.In the example shown below, the referral URL is:
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=119907&c=ib&aff=122928In your link, your unique affiliate number will be inserted.
- You can use this link in emails, images, social media – anywhere you want to refer someone to The Gluten-Free Diner Cookbook sales page.
About URL Shorteners…
You can certainly use URL shorteners such as TinyURL, Bit.ly (with Twitter or HootSuite for example) – and the referral will stay intact.