This gluten-free and dairy-free dish of Sautéed Endive, Mushroom and Crisp Pancetta with Wine will melt in your mouth and make your body dance with joy (read on to see why). It will also have your diners asking for more. Shhh plus I snuck in a bonus recipe for the Almond Chicken I served this with […]
This is one of my favorite fall recipes for a gluten and dairy free comfort food meal. It’s easy to make since I use the crockpot. It’s also a meal that is not expensive since leg quarters are usually a better deal. You can always use a whole chicken cut into pieces if you prefer. […]
Don’t you just love those dishes that you take one bite and your mouth is filled with amazing taste that filters out to all of your senses. Well that is what we have here. It’s not one of those pasta dishes where the pasta is swimming in the sauce, instead the sauce just wraps itself […]
Welcome to the last Friday Foodie Fix of 2010 and the last one I’ll be hosting. It’s been a lot of fun to focus on one specific food and have everyone share their recipes containing that food. I’ve kept them all so you can always go back via the top navigation bar to see past […]
For years I used to make a hot spinach and artichoke dip and served it in a bread bowl. We would inhale it at parties and people would beg for it at my Super Bowl Party. It’s been some time since I made it last and to eat it now it would need to be […]
Ever since I saw the movie Julie and Julia I’ve been reading through Julia Child’s cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking. There are so many wonderful classic master recipes that are delicious but, many contain gluten and dairy. Julia loves butter. There are also many recipes that are time and labor intensive and they […]
Yes, you read that right. A Boeuf Bourguignon Burger that is gluten free and dairy free. Julia Child would have a fit I’m sure. It’s fast and there’s no butter involved. And if I mentioned you could do this same recipe with black beans, vegetable stock and no bacon for a vegetarian / vegan version, […]
I love to watch The Next Food Network Star each year. Each week the contestants are given different challenges to test their skills and their culinary point of view. This year on Season 5, I picked my winner early. I really liked Melissa d’Arabian. She was fun, spunky, and didn’t cook in a restaurant. Her […]
Today was a beautiful day outside and just begged for everyone to go out and play. So, we did. My thoughtful husband suggested we take a ride in my convertible VW Bug and have a picnic at a state park. He chose one about 45 minutes away that took us through the beautiful winding roads […]
Here’s a piece of advice I need to follow in the future. Don’t watch The Tudors while cooking or things will likely burn on top of the stove. Well I was not paying attention to my skillet and my turkey-roni started to burn. Still not paying attention, I added the liquid which then revealed liquid. […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...