This spicy mustard is great on just about anything. I made it for our hamburgers stack but you can keep it vegetarian or vegan. I’ve also eaten it on hot dogs, ham sandwiches, polenta, grilled chicken, fish fillet and a crab cake. I’m sure there are another dozen foods you can come up with too. […]
This summer I’m working really hard to clear out our freezer, use everything in there and buy as few groceries as possible. This helps save money which is what you will find at Nourishing Grourmet’s Pennwise Platter Thursday. I’ve had this box of duck breasts that have been on my menu, but I’ve just not […]
I love crab cakes but Sodium Acid Pyroposphates (SAPP) in canned crab does not love me. This is what you find in canned crab like Phillip’s that is added to prevent the formation of struvite crystals. Those crystals are harmless, they just look like ground glass and tend to freak people out. So in order […]
I bet you have a bottle of white distilled vinegar stashed somewhere in your pantry that is collecting dust. Maybe you get it out every year to color eggs or for that science project of erupting volcanoes. Well that vinegar can help you keep your house and food clean while saving you a lot of […]
Ingredient: 1 bag Small red Potatoes- boiled, cooled, thick sliced 2-3 green onions sliced, white and green 1/4 cup Olive Oil 1/4 cup Kimberley Organic Champagne Vinegar 1 tsp Annie’s Organic Dijon Mustard Celtic Sea Salt to taste Pepper to taste 1 tsp Penzey’s Shallot Pepper Option- Hard Boiled Eggs Directions: Boil the potatoes, cool […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...