This spicy mustard is great on just about anything. I made it for our hamburgers stack but you can keep it vegetarian or vegan. I’ve also eaten it on hot dogs, ham sandwiches, polenta, grilled chicken, fish fillet and a crab cake. I’m sure there are another dozen foods you can come up with too. [...]
This summer I’m working really hard to clear out our freezer, use everything in there and buy as few groceries as possible. This helps save money which is what you will find at Nourishing Grourmet’s Pennwise Platter Thursday. I’ve had this box of duck breasts that have been on my menu, but I’ve just not [...]
I love crab cakes but Sodium Acid Pyroposphates (SAPP) in canned crab does not love me. This is what you find in canned crab like Phillip’s that is added to prevent the formation of struvite crystals. Those crystals are harmless, they just look like ground glass and tend to freak people out. So in order [...]
I bet you have a bottle of white distilled vinegar stashed somewhere in your pantry that is collecting dust. Maybe you get it out every year to color eggs or for that science project of erupting volcanoes. Well that vinegar can help you keep your house and food clean while saving you a lot of [...]
Ingredient: 1 bag Small red Potatoes- boiled, cooled, thick sliced 2-3 green onions sliced, white and green 1/4 cup Olive Oil 1/4 cup Kimberley Organic Champagne Vinegar 1 tsp Annie’s Organic Dijon Mustard Celtic Sea Salt to taste Pepper to taste 1 tsp Penzey’s Shallot Pepper Option- Hard Boiled Eggs Directions: Boil the potatoes, cool [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...