Trying to follow my own advice today I headed to the freezer to inventory and found turkey legs. I pulled out the insert of my crockpot (left) to brown them first, still frozen, in a little Virgin Coconut Oil. I started to reach for my typical spices for turkey legs but decided to experiment. So [...]
Season the legs and hour or two before you cook them. A little agave on each leg and then sprinkle with seasoning mix: Cayenne Cumin Shallot pepper (coarse salt, Tellicherry black pepper, shallots, tarragon, bay leaves- mix from Penzys Spices) Cilantro Smoked paprika Sweet paprika Onion powder Brown legs on the stove top then place [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...