Trying to follow my own advice today I headed to the freezer to inventory and found turkey legs. I pulled out the insert of my crockpot (left) to brown them first, still frozen, in a little Virgin Coconut Oil. I started to reach for my typical spices for turkey legs but decided to experiment. So […]
Season the legs and hour or two before you cook them. A little agave on each leg and then sprinkle with seasoning mix: Cayenne Cumin Shallot pepper (coarse salt, Tellicherry black pepper, shallots, tarragon, bay leaves- mix from Penzys Spices) Cilantro Smoked paprika Sweet paprika Onion powder Brown legs on the stove top then place […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...