Summer time is the perfect time to fire up the grill and barbecue. I know you’ll love this sauce which is gluten free and vegan (no dairy). If you have subscribed to The WHOLE-istic Life newsletter than you have already received this recipe a couple of months ago. One bonus to subscribing. I thought I […]
Happy Fourth of July. For those of us in the United States it’s a day to celebrate. What a great day for a picnic and Organic Chicken Salad that is gluten and dairy free. It’s also a great night for fireworks. I hope you have sunshine all day and wonderful sparkles in the sky at […]
A treat for you today. This recipe plus two more for broiled asparagus and a gremolata. I love fresh meals that can come together fast when I’m hungry and don’t want to spend a lot of time cooking. The secret to this meal and with most is a little planning. For those of you who […]
A couple of years ago I stumbled upon a blog about cooking in slow cookers that was all gluten free, A Year of Slow Cooking. I really liked the recipes I found and was encouraged to dig out my crockpot and use it again. Every day that year there would be a new recipe. I […]
I love 3, 2, 1 Chili because you change up what you add as your 3, 2, 1! This recipe is 3 types of beans, 2 types of onions, 1 type of meat. You can change this up according to what you have on hand and what you like to eat. You can even make […]
This decadent lunch of Pesto Shrimp and Tomatoes is was just what I needed yesterday that just happens to be gluten free and dairy free. Still a little jet lagged from my awesome trip to San Francisco and the BlogHer Food Conference (more on that this week), I needed a pick me up. I went […]
Yes, this week’s edition of 30 Days to a Food Revolution is written by me. I’ve wanted to join in but wanted to make sure I gave lots of great bloggers a chance to share. With this being August with lots of people on vacation there was an open week. Diane’s Recipe: Italian Torta Diane’s […]
Back from vacation and still trying to unpack my bags and my stories. They will be coming soon. Coming back from the west coast to the east coast can really make me tired but I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning to head to the farmers market. I picked up these tomatoes and […]
I totally forgot to share this recipe so finally, here’s my Crabby Veg pizza recipe. It takes 6.5 min. to prepare, 25 min. to cook and somewhere in between to eat it. Again, start with the Chebe All Purpose Mix and build your pizza from there. I was really excited to get to use my […]
Today I’m sharing the most delicious lasagna you’ll ever eat, and it’s gluten free, dairy free and soy free. You can however, follow this recipe and use regular pasta and dairy. I’ve included the recipes for the pasta, Meat Ragu, and a Fire Roasted Bechamel Sauce.
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...