I love food but especially gluten and dairy free pizza. Usually no two pizzas are the same in my house. I am always changing up ingredients. I’ve had requests to share some of my pizza recipes. Here is one I shared for a Gluten Free Quick and Easy event. Well I actually only talked about […]
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is tomatillos. I love tomatillos. I like to make Tomatillo Salsa and Creamy Tomatillo Salsa. I also love to make Rick Bayless’ crockpot meal of layered chicken, tomatillios, onions, potatoes and pickled jalapenos. I’ve added them to my Mexican Pizza and Mini Tomatillo Chicken Burgers. They also […]
After seeing the results of my cooking time poll, most folks had 30 minutes or less to cook dinner. I’ve been hearing this over and over so I’m going to categorize which meals take 30 minutes or less to pull together. This recipe is tagged Minute Meals as I hope to help you create a […]
These are my favorite “fun dish” I’ve made this month. They tasted so good. This meal would be great for company or any day of the week. I made mine on a Monday night! Ingredients: 1 pound ground chicken breast 1 pound ground chicken thigh ½ orange pepper, finely diced ¼ -½ red onion, finely […]
Another quick fix meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time that is gluten free and dairy free. The key is to have already made the corn tortillas, refried beans and salsa. You could of course use some purchased from the store. The only other ingredient used was 2 scrambled eggs, 1 per tortilla. Warm […]
California Cobb has long been one of my favorite salads. It was the first salad I put on the menu at Mycroft’s restaurant in Huntington, WV. Sadly, that establishment is no longer there because the past owner, Ty Neal, has an amazing restaurant in DC called Matchbox. They have two locations and I highly recommend […]
I will warn you up front, this is hard to stop eating. The flavors dance on your tongue and cause you to keep picking up chip after chip and dipping and eating. I couldn’t stop myself. This is a great salsa but an amazing creamy salsa too. I will find many ways to use these […]
3 corn tortillas 1 can refried beans (pinto or black) or 2 cups homemade 7 oz green salsa 6 oz cooked turkey (sub peppers if vegetarian, can always use pork, beef or chorizo) ½ tsp Expote ½ tsp Chipotle Powder (use less if you don’t like spicy hot foods) ½ tsp Aleppo chili powder (can […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...