If you are looking for a quick dish that tastes amazing, looks difficult and expensive but really is fast, easy and cheap you found it. Now throw in that it’s gluten, dairy, and soy free and we have a go to meal! What takes the longest is waiting for the water to boil for [...]
Have on Hand Gluten Free and Dairy Free Soup or Turkey and Pork Noodle Soup with Spinach, Mushrooms and Ostrich
This soup is called Have on Hand Soup because the ingredients list was created by what I had on hand. It was so fast and easy to make because I used many ingredients that were already cooked. So think of this as a method more than a specific recipe. Take the method and change the [...]
I can’t believe we’ve not had spinach for our Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix until now! I love spinach and it’s a great spring and winter vegetable. Whenever I think about spinach I still have visions of Popeye and the effect it had on him. It always makes me smile. As a kid I’d [...]
I’m really working on getting our family to eat more vegetables. Well the secret is to add a little gluten free bacon. Now you might say that defeats the purpose but I disagree. If I just served it with no bacon most of it would be left on the plate. Instead tonight the plate was [...]
Fast, fresh and delicious. I love when I visit the fish department having no idea what fish I’ll be eating that night. I buy what is wild caught, fresh and recommended. It’s really great when these are also on sale. This shopping trip the Chilean Sea Bass won out and I was very happy. If [...]
California Cobb has long been one of my favorite salads. It was the first salad I put on the menu at Mycroft’s restaurant in Huntington, WV. Sadly, that establishment is no longer there because the past owner, Ty Neal, has an amazing restaurant in DC called Matchbox. They have two locations and I highly recommend [...]
I’ve been making this for many, many years however this time it’s gluten free and dairy free. The idea of pizza soup started with me trying to get my boys to eat tomato soup. Well it worked for one, my college guy who is a great cook and loves food. I’m still working on 9th [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...