Join me and plan now for a Spring detox starting March 19th. Are you ready to clear out the winter gunk? Have you fallen off the “I’m going to eat really great food for my body” resolution? Let’s work together and get back on track with Diane’s Detox.
Last April in the New York Times one of the most emailed articles was What’s The Single Best Exercise? The people they asked all had their own idea of what was the best. They gave their reasons and I think some were really totally convinced they were right. Is there a right answer to [...]
Change My Life Journal is migrating to The WHOLE Gang. As I consolidate I will repost over time some of the information shared over there. So if you totally missed it I hope you will join in the conversation and share your thoughts and experiences. If you had followed CMLJ I hope you will enjoy [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...