I know, I’ve become obsessed with shrimp sliders and shrimp seems to go so well with other S words like sriracha and southwest. I think this one was my favorite shrimp sliders so far although a few more idease have popped into my head that I’m going to try. I love getting those bags of […]
How would you like a delicious meal that was fast to make and tastes great? This fast and easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp is one recipe you’ll want to keep in your recipe box and pull out often. It’s easily adaptable to chicken if you are not a fan of shrimp or don’t have access. Oh […]
I love soup and could eat it everyday, but especially in the winter. It provides warmth and comfort and we call can use that no matter what the temperature is outside. I’m lucky enough to live where the farmers market is open all year long. This is new to me and I’m having fun seeing […]
It’s the holidays and that means lots of parties at friends houses, your own or at the office. What’s a gluten free girl to do? Bring these tasty treats and you’ll have something to eat and secure your repeat invitation. These are really fast to make and they pack a ton of flavor. You can choose […]
Don’t you just love those dishes that you take one bite and your mouth is filled with amazing taste that filters out to all of your senses. Well that is what we have here. It’s not one of those pasta dishes where the pasta is swimming in the sauce, instead the sauce just wraps itself […]
This decadent lunch of Pesto Shrimp and Tomatoes is was just what I needed yesterday that just happens to be gluten free and dairy free. Still a little jet lagged from my awesome trip to San Francisco and the BlogHer Food Conference (more on that this week), I needed a pick me up. I went […]
A quick note about a quick meal. This is really fast to prepare if you purchased your shrimp cleaned and deveined. I had not so it added 10 minutes to my prep time. I also chose to butterfly these shrimp since they were not very large and I wanted them to appear bigger than they […]
Gluten and dairy free fast soup that taste like it cooked all day long. It’s part of the Gluten Free Light Winter Warmers Progressive Dinner Party. Check out all of the places to party this week!
When I was traveling to San Francisco I had an amazing meal of Lemongrass Chicken at The Slanted Door. I’ve wanted to try and recreate it ever since. Well one night I just couldn’t wait any longer and created this dish with what I had on hand. The ingredients are a little different but it […]
Are you looking for a new fun menu for your next picnic or tailgate party? Then you might want to give this Chili Chicken and Shrimp with Avocado Salsa, Roasted Jalapeno and Pablanos a try. This meal traveled well, tasted delicious, and was easy to pull together. All of the ingredients are gluten free, dairy […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...