Do you have guests with different food allergies or intolerances in your family? Maybe they just don’t like the same ingredients in their salad? It’s Thanksgiving and they’re all coming to your house for dinner, so what’s a host to do?
This Twisted Chocolate Bark recipe has a secret. It’s full of nuts, seeds and legumes! Yes I said legumes. I’ve been playing with different ways to use my Roasted Chickpeas in more ways than just eating them by the handful. Of course the hardest part is they are so amazing eating them by the handful […]
After spending 24 hours smelling this wonderful beef brisket cooking in my house we had to have it for dinner tonight. I was originally making it to have on hand for other dishes like pupusas, tamales, tacos, BBQ and many others. I decided today as I was pulling the meat out, at which time […]
This summer I’m working really hard to clear out our freezer, use everything in there and buy as few groceries as possible. This helps save money which is what you will find at Nourishing Grourmet’s Pennwise Platter Thursday. I’ve had this box of duck breasts that have been on my menu, but I’ve just not […]
These fresh vegetables are a wonderful side dish to your Sesame Crusted Tuna or other Asian seasoned meals. You can even take this side dish and add in your favorite protein for a complete meal. Using fresh vegetables is a great way to have gluten free meals. Ingredients: 2 organic baby bok choy cleaned and […]
As we sat down to dinner last night my husband pointed out this was an expensive dinner. He didn’t know my secret. Yes there were scallops, shrimp and lobster but I had not spent a fortune on them and the lobster had been in the freezer for months just waiting for the perfect recipe. The […]
Opening the refrigerator 1 hour before dinner, I worked on using things I had leftover from previous meals. The macadamia nut breading mixture and the quinoa were waiting in the refrigerator. When I am putting together dinner I know what my protein will be, but sometimes not really how I will prepare it or what […]
I’m very excited to announce that Susan O’Brien will be guest posting on The W.H.O.L.E. Gang. Susan is a gourmet cook, baker, cooking instructor, food-management consultant, and owner of two businesses, O’Brien’s Kitchen and O’Brien Consulting. She has been featured in the magazines Alternative Medicine and Living Without. I‘ve gotten nothing but raves for all […]
My husband loves rare tuna so I thought I would treat him tonight. Last night we had turkey which is not his favorite. This is a fast meal to prepare. From start to finish it took me 15-20 minutes. Prepping the vegetables takes the longest. Vegetables Ingredients: 2 organic baby bok choy cleaned and sliced […]
Ingredients: 2-4 Tuna steaks Black sesame seeds Regular sesame seeds if you want contrast 2 tsp Virgin Coconut Oil Directions: Heat your pan with the oil on medium high. While that is heating rinse your tuna steaks. Pour the sesame seeds on to a plate. Press the tuna into the seeds. Turn over and repeat. […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...