I love meals that I can pull together in 15-30 minutes. I don’t know about you but some nights I’m either so hungry if I wait for an involved dinner I’ll be eating everything else in the kitchen, or I just don’t have a lot of time to cook. Either way shrimp is a great […]
This is not going to be one of those 15 minute meals but it is totally worth the effort. When I make this meal the I double the recipe for everything but the seafood. After our first serving and all the fish and such are removed I freeze the stock so my next Cioppino dinner […]
I make this in my trusty crock pot. It makes the best stock and in the easiest way. Head to your store with the fresh fish market and purchase a large whole fish that you like. I usually pick striped bass because I love that fish. Ask them to debone and fillet it for you […]
I’m happy to say my hubby is taking me out to dinner tonight so my Cioppino will have to wait until tomorrow. So I’ll share my 15 minute lunch which could be expanded into a dinner with some sides. I was so hungry that this is as far as I got today. Ingredients: 1 pound […]
I’m sure this sounds even crazier than Frito Chicken Nuggets. Well it may be but my 15 year old ate it all and asked for more. He’s not a fan of “real” food so eating fish that is not in long rectangles is something he really doesn’t like to do. I was making the Macadamia […]
Opening the refrigerator 1 hour before dinner, I worked on using things I had leftover from previous meals. The macadamia nut breading mixture and the quinoa were waiting in the refrigerator. When I am putting together dinner I know what my protein will be, but sometimes not really how I will prepare it or what […]
This is a savory dish that fills your mouth with wonderful tastes and textures. We served this with Robert Mondavi Winery 2005 Chardonnay. This was the same wine I used when cooking. Remember never cook with a wine you wouldn’t drink. Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Ingredients: 7.8 ounces Tuna in oil (Ortiz is an option) Tuna […]
Tonight’s dinner was a quick fix with a enough leftover quinoa for other meals. I took advantage of a seasoning mix that is already combined so all I have to do is shake. Penzeys Spices carries many varieties. If you try any of the recipes on this blog please take a picture and send it […]
My husband loves rare tuna so I thought I would treat him tonight. Last night we had turkey which is not his favorite. This is a fast meal to prepare. From start to finish it took me 15-20 minutes. Prepping the vegetables takes the longest. Vegetables Ingredients: 2 organic baby bok choy cleaned and sliced […]
Ingredients: 2-4 Tuna steaks Black sesame seeds Regular sesame seeds if you want contrast 2 tsp Virgin Coconut Oil Directions: Heat your pan with the oil on medium high. While that is heating rinse your tuna steaks. Pour the sesame seeds on to a plate. Press the tuna into the seeds. Turn over and repeat. […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...