If you are looking for a quick dish that tastes amazing, looks difficult and expensive but really is fast, easy and cheap you found it. Now throw in that it’s gluten, dairy, and soy free and we have a go to meal! What takes the longest is waiting for the water to boil for [...]
Gluten free, dairy free, soy free, grain free but full of great taste. This easy Hollandaise sauce will have you cooking more foods just to pour it on top. It’s great on this Crab Hash with poached eggs.
When I was traveling to San Francisco I had an amazing meal of Lemongrass Chicken at The Slanted Door. I’ve wanted to try and recreate it ever since. Well one night I just couldn’t wait any longer and created this dish with what I had on hand. The ingredients are a little different but it [...]
Are you looking for a new fun menu for your next picnic or tailgate party? Then you might want to give this Chili Chicken and Shrimp with Avocado Salsa, Roasted Jalapeno and Pablanos a try. This meal traveled well, tasted delicious, and was easy to pull together. All of the ingredients are gluten free, dairy [...]
Recently we went to eat at Jaleo restaurant in DC. We had a great meal and have been craving more tapas ever since. To see my full review visit Gluten Free Food Critic. I just happened to have Jose Andres cookbook, A Taste of Spain in America. I looked through the recipes to see if [...]
Eating out every night while on vacation can be expensive and often difficult with my crew. We each have our own dietary restrictions. Gluten free and dairy free for 2 of us, gluten free for one and a soy free vegetarian rounds out our clan. I feel sorry for anyone who waits on us. So [...]
So I set out tonight to make a slightly different fried fish dinner with corn and tomatoes. When I served it this is what my guys called it, Fish Donuts, Candy Corn and Fried Yellow Tomatoes. What I called it was Fried Halibut with Corn on the Cob and Fried Yellow Tomatoes. Can you tell [...]
Father’s Day dinner might look like it was hard to make, but it’s the easiest way to cook fish. When you make this you have to make sure you show off your fish when it comes out of the oven so those eating will think you worked really hard and will be impressed. Another great [...]
I love visiting the farmers markets and finding vegetables that are new to me. Garlic Scapes found me last week. Garlic Scapes are the flower stems that the garlic plants produce as they are maturing. Many farmers will cut them off so all of the growing energy and nutrients go to the garlic bulb. They [...]
I think tuna fish is often overlooked, forgotten or people are fearful to eat it. It’s a great meal or snack packed with 14 grams of protein and only 100 calories per 2 ounces. I know there are concerns of mercury levels in tuna. There is a lot of information out there and I suggest [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...