Gluten and dairy free pumpkin dip with cashew cream perfect for Thanksgiving.
Happy Black Friday. This was the day that traditionally everyone started their holiday shopping and it would take businesses from the “red”, ink used to show a loss, to “black”, ink used to show profit. Stores still have big sales that start at ridiculous early morning hours and hope you will come in and buy, [...]
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is Pumpkins! Right now they are everywhere. I’ve seen them in lots of colors, shapes and sizes. This week I purchased a Lumina or white pumpkin. Interesting isn’t it. It’s orange inside and I’ve read people who say it makes a good pie and others say it [...]
Before I get started on the Pumpkin Pudding, I finally got it together and this recipe was submitted to Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free! A fun blog carnival with a different theme and host each month. This month Life, Gluten Free is hosting and the theme is pumpkins! You’ll also see it on Friday [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...