Watching playoff football is a must around here, especially when my favorite teams are still in the running. This means I do not want to spend lots of time in the kitchen cooking and cleaning up when the games are shown. This is where the crockpots become the star players in our house. Tonight’s gluten [...]
Ingredient: 1 bag Small red Potatoes- boiled, cooled, thick sliced 2-3 green onions sliced, white and green 1/4 cup Olive Oil 1/4 cup Kimberley Organic Champagne Vinegar 1 tsp Annie’s Organic Dijon Mustard Celtic Sea Salt to taste Pepper to taste 1 tsp Penzey’s Shallot Pepper Option- Hard Boiled Eggs Directions: Boil the potatoes, cool [...]
2 pounds boneless trimmed rib eye slice 1/16 of an inch, slightly frozen to make slicing thinly easier (enough for 6 people) Please never use shaved beef, minute steak, chipped steak or reconstituted steak. 2 onion sliced think 6 baked potatoes First cook your onions in a little olive oil until golden brown. Cook the [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...