Watching playoff football is a must around here, especially when my favorite teams are still in the running. This means I do not want to spend lots of time in the kitchen cooking and cleaning up when the games are shown. This is where the crockpots become the star players in our house. Tonight’s gluten […]
Ingredient: 1 bag Small red Potatoes- boiled, cooled, thick sliced 2-3 green onions sliced, white and green 1/4 cup Olive Oil 1/4 cup Kimberley Organic Champagne Vinegar 1 tsp Annie’s Organic Dijon Mustard Celtic Sea Salt to taste Pepper to taste 1 tsp Penzey’s Shallot Pepper Option- Hard Boiled Eggs Directions: Boil the potatoes, cool […]
2 pounds boneless trimmed rib eye slice 1/16 of an inch, slightly frozen to make slicing thinly easier (enough for 6 people) Please never use shaved beef, minute steak, chipped steak or reconstituted steak. 2 onion sliced think 6 baked potatoes First cook your onions in a little olive oil until golden brown. Cook the […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...