I love making dishes that taste great and are super easy to create. This is one of those dishes. Not much prep work, you let the oven do all of the work and it makes a great presentation. Keep in mind that I was using small zucchini because one, that’s whats available now and two, [...]
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I hope you all have a day filled with luck and happiness. I know you’ll love this twist on a traditional recipe. As always it’s gluten and dairy free.
This is a fast and easy recipe to make on a night when you really just want to eat and not cook. It’s gluten and dairy free and full of the most amazing flavor. This recipe will make enough for 12 tacos with leftover filling for an omelet the next morning. This recipe was also shared with [...]
This is my winter version of Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup. In the winter there are no fresh local tomatoes. Buying tomatoes at the grocery store means they are coming from far away and I know they will not be as amazing as those fresh picked summer tomatoes. Oh I how love those summer tomatoes. [...]
If you are looking for a quick dish that tastes amazing, looks difficult and expensive but really is fast, easy and cheap you found it. Now throw in that it’s gluten, dairy, and soy free and we have a go to meal! What takes the longest is waiting for the water to boil for [...]
If you’ve never had a Turducken before or don’t know what it is let me share. Turducken is a Cajun dish that is a turkey stuffed with a duck that’s stuffed with a chicken that is stuffed with a cornbread stuffing. The stuffing can have fresh andoullie sausage in the mix. You can also have [...]
When a recipe calls for chorizo you can’t beat using fresh over cooked links. I do like those links and use them often, but there are times where that just won’t work. For instance, you wouldn’t want hard pieces of those links mixed in your Turducken Burger. Sharing that recipe tomorrow. I bet you think [...]
Can the big flavors of Jerk cooking fit into a little burger? Oh yeah! First, I love Jerk Chicken and Pork, Jerk Wings and the Pika-peppa sauce that tops it. I also love burgers and I really enjoy taking dishes that I cook, and making them into a burger. That’s all I did here. But [...]
Welcome to the fourth stop of our Gluten Free Thanksgiving Progressive Dinner Party! I will be serving my Pancetta and Sage Sausage Stuffing. Oh how I love sausage stuffing with my turkey on Thanksgiving. It’s taken me three Novembers but I finally created a gluten free and dairy free stuffing that rivals my old stuffing. [...]
Recipe for gluten free pancetta sage sausage. This is great to add to your stuffing recipe and cook for Thanksgiving.
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...