When life gets too crazy or just too overwhelming, I cook. I love to cook and spending a day in the kitchen really relaxes me. Of course we then end up with tons of cooked food. Funny these need to cook days are not scheduled and don’t happen to coincide with lots of people being at my […]
I love Italian Sausage with spaghetti or with peppers and onions on a crusty sub roll, browned up in a hash, in a soup or on a stick. I just love sausage and it’s really easy to make your own and keep it gluten and dairy free. Before I started making sausage it sounded like […]
I love gnocchi but I have not had any since I started living gluten free. Everyone told me making gluten-free pasta was easy and after I finally tried making it, I realized they were right. I’ve also heard that making gluten free gnocchi was easy, but you know I’m a show me kind of gal. […]
It’s back to school time of year for many of us. When I was a kid I always loved getting new clothes for school. I miss that. I think that we should grab our girlfriends and go shopping for our back to school clothes. But I digress. That is not what this post is about. […]
You’re about to see two amazing things. First a Muffaletta sandwich represented as a burger and second, it’s gluten and dairy free. Soon after the fun Eat, Write, Retreat conference, Wendy from Celiacs in the House asked me to create a recipe for Lindsay Olives. As I mentioned before I had sampled them at the conference […]
A treat for you today. This recipe plus two more for broiled asparagus and a gremolata. I love fresh meals that can come together fast when I’m hungry and don’t want to spend a lot of time cooking. The secret to this meal and with most is a little planning. For those of you who […]
If you like pork you are going to LOVE this Mini-Mini Porchetta. It’s both gluten and dairy free and so full of flavor that your tongue is going to dance all night. So now you’re asking yourself, what is a porchetta. Well a porchetta is a wonderful old Italian dish that is pork wrapped in […]
This week’s secret ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is ham! Yep another pork product. I have a pig Jones. I can find more ways to use pork in just about any recipe. Believe it or not I have to remind myself to not put pork into everything. While gathering information on ham I went to […]
Who doesn’t love a creamy dairy free potatoes au gratin with a little ham that is gluten free and peas to top it off! I’m a little late in sharing this but it’s never too late to add this to your menu. This is another quick and easy meal if you have a few kitchen […]
A quick note about a quick meal. This is really fast to prepare if you purchased your shrimp cleaned and deveined. I had not so it added 10 minutes to my prep time. I also chose to butterfly these shrimp since they were not very large and I wanted them to appear bigger than they […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...