Do you love those quick and easy recipes where you can get dinner on the table in less then 20 minutes? Me too. Anything to keep that easy, healthy, gluten free life accessible. Here is an old standby that was inspired by Tacos el Pastor. It includes quick fry pork chops, pineapples and beans. [...]
This article ran in my newsletter, The WHOLE-istic Life last month. I don’t usually share the information given in my newsletters on my blog, I keep it exclusive. But I felt this information was so important that I’ve decided to repost it here in order to help save you from my pain. If you [...]
As you can see my menu can shift ingredients when needed. I didn’t have the peppers needed for my intended side dish but I was very happy with what I came up with. The great part about the lavender chicken is, it was already cooked. I had made extra last month and stored them in [...]
Aloha! Well this is a sad day around our house. It’s the last football game of the season with the Pro Bowl in Hawaii. No more football until August 6th. Yes, I know the date of the Hall of Fame game next year. Last year Scott and I were fortunate enough to attend the Pro [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...