I grew up outside of Philly and on cheese steaks. I really miss them. I don’t think anyone can recreate those crusty Italian hoagie rolls they are served on anywhere, gluten free or regular. I think it must be something in the water. With no equal roll around, these cheese steaks are served on a […]
These are my favorite “fun dish” I’ve made this month. They tasted so good. This meal would be great for company or any day of the week. I made mine on a Monday night! Ingredients: 1 pound ground chicken breast 1 pound ground chicken thigh ½ orange pepper, finely diced ¼ -½ red onion, finely […]
Quick easy recipe that can be served on a plate, wrapped in lettuce or a tortilla, on a bun or make them teeny tiny mini cakes and serve them on top of a tortilla chip! You get the idea. How will you serve up your black bean cakes? Ingredients: 1 can organic black beans rinsed […]
This is very quick and easy and everyone always asks me for the recipe. It must taste difficult to make because in reality, it’s not. Ingredients: 2 large ripe Haas Avocados (dark and soft, not mushy) ½ red onion diced Large handful of fresh cilantro chopped Celtic Sea Salt & Pepper 2 limes ½ orange […]
This salad is packed with protein and great if you are living gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian or vegan. If you need meat in what you eat, add it, but it can stand up on it’s own. When adding the corn, my favorite is to grill a couple ears, cut off the kernels and add […]
This week has been a wonderful vacation to Laguna Beach, California. We’ve eaten our way through local restaurants and gathered supplies to cook from the local Whole Foods Market. We choose to stay at The Carriage House Bed and Breakfast with a kitchenette in order to cook a few meals to insure gluten free and […]
I will warn you up front, this is hard to stop eating. The flavors dance on your tongue and cause you to keep picking up chip after chip and dipping and eating. I couldn’t stop myself. This is a great salsa but an amazing creamy salsa too. I will find many ways to use these […]
I’ve been making this for many, many years however this time it’s gluten free and dairy free. The idea of pizza soup started with me trying to get my boys to eat tomato soup. Well it worked for one, my college guy who is a great cook and loves food. I’m still working on 9th […]
I love the one pot/pan meals, it makes clean up fast and easy. I also love frittatas because you can add in whatever you have on hand. Keep this in mind as you create your frittata from this recipe. If I use an ingredient that you don’t have or don’t like, change it up with […]
Today I spent the day watching the festivities just down the road from Washington, D.C. What a grand day for our country to watch the peaceful transfer of power and to its first African American President. There is a strong feeling of hope in our country again. I can’t wait to see what is born […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...