The other day I made a quick and easy lunch that I offered to share with my husband. He refused stating he didn’t like cauliflower. I reminded him he’s eaten it on many occasions and really liked it. He then added “that’s my story and I’m sticking with it.” Well he shared this story along […]
Who doesn’t love a creamy dairy free potatoes au gratin with a little ham that is gluten free and peas to top it off! I’m a little late in sharing this but it’s never too late to add this to your menu. This is another quick and easy meal if you have a few kitchen […]
This is the time of year in Northern Virginia where we’ll have a few really nice warm sunny days in the high 60’s or low 70’s and then the next few days in the 40’s. This can be very wearing and send me right to the comfort food meals. A gravy rich beef and noodles […]
Ingredients: 1 medium organic onion cut in half and then slice it down the sides not the ends 2 chorizo links cut on a diagonal 1 pound large uncooked shrimp (26/30) cleaned, deveined and with the tail on 1 cup frozen organic peas 1 tsp cumin 1 TBS virgin coconut oil 1 tsp canola or […]
This was a fast and easy meal to make and eat. We actually dug in so fast I only got a picture of the tails that were left. It took 5 minutes prep work and 10 minutes to cook. I used leftover rice but if you were starting from scratch allow time for whatever rice […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...