The other day I made a quick and easy lunch that I offered to share with my husband. He refused stating he didn’t like cauliflower. I reminded him he’s eaten it on many occasions and really liked it. He then added “that’s my story and I’m sticking with it.” Well he shared this story along [...]
Who doesn’t love a creamy dairy free potatoes au gratin with a little ham that is gluten free and peas to top it off! I’m a little late in sharing this but it’s never too late to add this to your menu. This is another quick and easy meal if you have a few kitchen [...]
This is the time of year in Northern Virginia where we’ll have a few really nice warm sunny days in the high 60’s or low 70’s and then the next few days in the 40’s. This can be very wearing and send me right to the comfort food meals. A gravy rich beef and noodles [...]
Ingredients: 1 medium organic onion cut in half and then slice it down the sides not the ends 2 chorizo links cut on a diagonal 1 pound large uncooked shrimp (26/30) cleaned, deveined and with the tail on 1 cup frozen organic peas 1 tsp cumin 1 TBS virgin coconut oil 1 tsp canola or [...]
This was a fast and easy meal to make and eat. We actually dug in so fast I only got a picture of the tails that were left. It took 5 minutes prep work and 10 minutes to cook. I used leftover rice but if you were starting from scratch allow time for whatever rice [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...