I’ve been making this for many, many years however this time it’s gluten free and dairy free. The idea of pizza soup started with me trying to get my boys to eat tomato soup. Well it worked for one, my college guy who is a great cook and loves food. I’m still working on 9th […]
One of my favorite things to do is take leftovers from meals during the week and make a soup on the weekend. This week when I cooked those delicious Jerk Pork Ribs and Chicken it created a wonderful stock in the pot. I strained it and poured it into a leftover pasta sauce glass jar […]
When I started out to cook dinner I didn’t realize I had already eaten the vegetables I was going to sauté for this meal. The only vegetable I had left was cauliflower, which my husband really does not like. So what should I do, hide it of course. When he was eating dinner he thought […]
I’ve always loved a big plate of pasta. I think I got that love from my mom. She could eat pasta every day. Well for me life with pasta is a little different. I can’t eat gluten (any type of wheat, barley, rye & sometimes oats) or rice so many pastas are off limits. These […]
This is a savory dish that fills your mouth with wonderful tastes and textures. We served this with Robert Mondavi Winery 2005 Chardonnay. This was the same wine I used when cooking. Remember never cook with a wine you wouldn’t drink. Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Ingredients: 7.8 ounces Tuna in oil (Ortiz is an option) Tuna […]
This is one of my favorite dishes from when I was a kid. My mother would make it and the aroma would fill the house. She would put a nice ham bone with some meat on it in a pot of tomatoes and onions to simmer all day. Sorry Mom, tonight I made mine in […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...