Spring is a wonderful time of the year, isn’t it? I love the fresh seasonal ingredients that start to show up in the grocery stores and of course the farmers markets. I’m always looking to cook those up just as soon as possible and pair them with ingredients that are timeless. This recipe includes Lindsay [...]
Gluten-Free comfort food is one of my specialties and I think Mac & Cheese has to be one of my favorite comfort food meals. Truffled Macaroni and Cheese is the ultimate in comfort and taste. I also eat dairy free so all my recipes that would typically have cheese in them, have been created without [...]
This is one of my favorite fall recipes for a gluten and dairy free comfort food meal. It’s easy to make since I use the crockpot. It’s also a meal that is not expensive since leg quarters are usually a better deal. You can always use a whole chicken cut into pieces if you prefer. [...]
This is one of those old fashion cook all day sauces that is totally worth it and really easy to make. It’s easily adaptable to ingredients you like or just the ones you have on hand. If you don’t have pancetta use uncured bacon or make this vegetarian and leave it and the chicken out. [...]
Don’t you just love those dishes that you take one bite and your mouth is filled with amazing taste that filters out to all of your senses. Well that is what we have here. It’s not one of those pasta dishes where the pasta is swimming in the sauce, instead the sauce just wraps itself [...]
School is back in session and family meals can get pushed off for busy schedules. I know how busy it can get but instead of grabbing a boxed meal like a Hamburger Helper with ingredients that can’t even be pronounced, how about making your own. I promise this recipe takes the same amount of time [...]
I made this easy recipe for gluten free Roasted Squash and Mushroom Penne Pasta for Thanksgiving last year. This version had dairy but you can make it dairy free too or even add in some sausage if you don’t want it to be vegetarian. It’s all about options and easy Thanksgiving meals. One option I [...]
Lately I’ve started watching the Cooking Channel to keep me company while I cook. There are a few shows on there that keep my attention and sometimes I have to be careful not to burn my dinner when I get too engrossed. I like David Rocco’s Dolce Vita and Roger Mooking Everyday Exotic. Today I’m [...]
Today I’m sharing the most delicious lasagna you’ll ever eat, and it’s gluten free, dairy free and soy free. You can however, follow this recipe and use regular pasta and dairy. I’ve included the recipes for the pasta, Meat Ragu, and a Fire Roasted Bechamel Sauce.
In my world of too much and not enough, that is too much to do and not enough time to do it, I need some fast, go to meals that have real ingredients. I started looking at what the commercials were pushing at us that was unhealthy, but promised fast, easy and inexpensive. My thought [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...