What is one of the best things you can do for the people you love? Feed them good food that is good for them. If you have loved ones in your family that are picky eaters and it’s really hard to get them to eat good foods you’re going to love these meatballs. I add […]
Every month Book of Yum hosts the event, Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger. This month I adopted Wendy from Celiacs In The House. I was looking through Wendy’s blog for a recipe for dinner and came across A Spicy New Twist on Gluten Free Sheppard’s Pie. Of course when I see the words spicy […]
A couple of years ago I stumbled upon a blog about cooking in slow cookers that was all gluten free, A Year of Slow Cooking. I really liked the recipes I found and was encouraged to dig out my crockpot and use it again. Every day that year there would be a new recipe. I […]
I love making frittatas but I’ve been trying to make them with more vegetables than fat filled ingredients. I’m using less eggs which creates more of a pizza like dish instead of something more like a quiche. I even serve it on a pizza paddle. This is a great dish to make for your […]
I made this easy recipe for gluten free Roasted Squash and Mushroom Penne Pasta for Thanksgiving last year. This version had dairy but you can make it dairy free too or even add in some sausage if you don’t want it to be vegetarian. It’s all about options and easy Thanksgiving meals. One option I […]
I love 3, 2, 1 Chili because you change up what you add as your 3, 2, 1! This recipe is 3 types of beans, 2 types of onions, 1 type of meat. You can change this up according to what you have on hand and what you like to eat. You can even make […]
Today is the first of 6 weekly installments on A Gluten-Free Holiday. Today over at Diet, Dessert, & Dogs the focus is Healthier Through The Holidays. When you’re done reading my recipe and tips, take Ricki your favorite healthier dish that won’t pack on the pounds. Or, maybe you can share your top tips for […]
This has become our “You’re sick, get better” soup. Naturally gluten and dairy free, this soup has the goodness of chicken stock and the kick of pablano and Anaheim peppers. When my youngest brought home Strep throat and shared it with me, my dear friend Melissa from Gluten Free For Good suggested a chicken and […]
A quick note about a quick meal. This is really fast to prepare if you purchased your shrimp cleaned and deveined. I had not so it added 10 minutes to my prep time. I also chose to butterfly these shrimp since they were not very large and I wanted them to appear bigger than they […]
Lately I’ve started watching the Cooking Channel to keep me company while I cook. There are a few shows on there that keep my attention and sometimes I have to be careful not to burn my dinner when I get too engrossed. I like David Rocco’s Dolce Vita and Roger Mooking Everyday Exotic. Today I’m […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...