Gluten-Free comfort food is one of my specialties and I think Mac & Cheese has to be one of my favorite comfort food meals. Truffled Macaroni and Cheese is the ultimate in comfort and taste. I also eat dairy free so all my recipes that would typically have cheese in them, have been created without […]
This is one of my favorite fall recipes for a gluten and dairy free comfort food meal. It’s easy to make since I use the crockpot. It’s also a meal that is not expensive since leg quarters are usually a better deal. You can always use a whole chicken cut into pieces if you prefer. […]
This is one of those old fashion cook all day sauces that is totally worth it and really easy to make. It’s easily adaptable to ingredients you like or just the ones you have on hand. If you don’t have pancetta use uncured bacon or make this vegetarian and leave it and the chicken out. […]
I love food magazines. I get way too many of them but I love the photos and they inspire me to try new things. Just like reading the many blogs that I do. I hope you get inspired to cook something new after your visit here. This week I received the new Saveur. They […]
I’m always looking for ways to get good food into my family, especially my teenager who is the pickiest eater I have ever met. He’s even more picky than I was at his age and that’s saying something. For some reason I can usually get him to eat meatballs. I have learned to get really […]
Don’t you just love those dishes that you take one bite and your mouth is filled with amazing taste that filters out to all of your senses. Well that is what we have here. It’s not one of those pasta dishes where the pasta is swimming in the sauce, instead the sauce just wraps itself […]
School is back in session and family meals can get pushed off for busy schedules. I know how busy it can get but instead of grabbing a boxed meal like a Hamburger Helper with ingredients that can’t even be pronounced, how about making your own. I promise this recipe takes the same amount of time […]
You’re about to see two amazing things. First a Muffaletta sandwich represented as a burger and second, it’s gluten and dairy free. Soon after the fun Eat, Write, Retreat conference, Wendy from Celiacs in the House asked me to create a recipe for Lindsay Olives. As I mentioned before I had sampled them at the conference […]
Happy Fourth of July. For those of us in the United States it’s a day to celebrate. What a great day for a picnic and Organic Chicken Salad that is gluten and dairy free. It’s also a great night for fireworks. I hope you have sunshine all day and wonderful sparkles in the sky at […]
I like this recipe because it’s a healthy twist on typical buffalo chicken wings, which I obsess over, and it’s so much easier and less messy to eat. It’s of course gluten and dairy free and delicious. So as you settle in to watch the Final Four, which only 2 people in 6 million predicted […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...