If you’ve visited here for any length of time you’ll notice I have a love affair with potatoes and the Buffalo Wing Sauce. I love putting that sauce on and in many recipes and I do love a good potato. When I was asked to create a potato salad recipe using the Idaho® potato I [...]
These little Guaco Tacos are easy to make grain free, gluten free and dairy free and are perfect for anytime. These are great if you have just made your guacamole or if you have some left over from your big game party! You will absolutely love these. I first had a version of these little bundles in [...]
These gluten-free zucchini fritters are so good even the picky eater in your house who won’t eat vegetables, will eat these. I have two secrets I’ll share. Make a batch of these for the big game to balance out all those chicken wings.
Zucchini is typically a summer vegetable but of course you can buy it year round. I typically only cook these in the summer but I was really missing my zucchini. It’s also one of the few vegetables I can make into fritters and my son will eat them. I’ll share that recipe tomorrow in case [...]
The most amazing pizza for your Super Bowl Party. Tastes delicious and has NO gluten, dairy, tomatoes (if you use the basil garlic flavor) or soy but is loaded with flavor and healthy ingredients. It will be the talk of the party.
This is one dip you will want to make sure you have an abundance of items to dip into it. My favorites are potato chips, cassava chips, celery, carrots, peppers, cucumbers and my fingers. This is great to also serve as a garnish for chicken or pork and is great as a spread for a [...]
I love food but especially gluten and dairy free pizza. Usually no two pizzas are the same in my house. I am always changing up ingredients. I’ve had requests to share some of my pizza recipes. Here is one I shared for a Gluten Free Quick and Easy event. Well I actually only talked about [...]
Do you have guests with different food allergies or intolerances in your family? Maybe they just don’t like the same ingredients in their salad? It’s Thanksgiving and they’re all coming to your house for dinner, so what’s a host to do?
When life gets too crazy or just too overwhelming, I cook. I love to cook and spending a day in the kitchen really relaxes me. Of course we then end up with tons of cooked food. Funny these need to cook days are not scheduled and don’t happen to coincide with lots of people being at my [...]
Gluten-Free comfort food is one of my specialties and I think Mac & Cheese has to be one of my favorite comfort food meals. Truffled Macaroni and Cheese is the ultimate in comfort and taste. I also eat dairy free so all my recipes that would typically have cheese in them, have been created without [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...