I know, I’ve become obsessed with shrimp sliders and shrimp seems to go so well with other S words like sriracha and southwest. I think this one was my favorite shrimp sliders so far although a few more idease have popped into my head that I’m going to try. I love getting those bags of [...]
This is one of those easy, healthy, gluten free meals you make when you really are hungry and don’t want to spend very long cooking. The meal took me 10 minutes to make and much longer to eat. The trick to this meal, is to have the ingredients on hand! I tend to always have these items [...]
I love soup and could eat it everyday, but especially in the winter. It provides warmth and comfort and we call can use that no matter what the temperature is outside. I’m lucky enough to live where the farmers market is open all year long. This is new to me and I’m having fun seeing [...]
It’s not too soon to start prepping for Thanksgiving if you want to have control over the ingredients in the foods you and your family will be eating and save money. Yes, as you can see I am a bit of a control freak. I like to save money, pick which ingredients we don’t eat [...]
I do love meatballs. I take hiding some good vegetables inside for those who won’t eat them otherwise, as a challenge. How many different and good vegetables can I hide and still have them taste good and something my son will eat. You may recall my Meatballs With A Heart as a past example. This [...]
I am loving only cooking for 5 or 10 minutes and having a meal that fits my easy healthy gluten free life. Once you get the process of these gluten free recipes down you can start to change up the ingredients and create your own set of 5 minute meals. This one is great for [...]
I just love heading to the farmer’s market without a shopping list. It leaves me open to finding great foods and often new things I’ve never tried before. Then I bring them home and start tossing a bunch in a pan for a hash, into a bowl for a salad or into a baking dish [...]
I love zucchini season. They are so abundant and so fresh this time of the year. I always look for the pesticide free or organic signs at the Farmer’s markets. One year I would like to grow them myself. Do you have zucchini in your garden? I’m often playing with what I’ll stuff inside the [...]
Welcome back to our weekly event, Friday Foodie Fix. This is where you link up your gluten free recipes each week that contain the Secret Ingredient! You will also find each week there will be loads of information on that ingredient so even if you don’t have any recipes to share, you’ll gather some useful information. Make [...]
Father’s Day is quickly approaching and one thing I know about most dads is they like a good meal. As the person making the meal I like it to be an easy healthy gluten free recipe. This recipe is sure to please both plus it’s also dairy free. First it has sausage and potatoes which [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...