This contest is over and the winners have received their books. But please sign up for the newsletter to get all the latest news! Thank you-Diane The W.H.O.L.E. Gang is happy to announce a New Monthly Newsletter and a way for you to win Elana Amsterdam’s Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook! First let me tell […]
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is Pecans! Share your recipes and find some new ones at this recipe roundup.
When I was traveling to San Francisco I had an amazing meal of Lemongrass Chicken at The Slanted Door. I’ve wanted to try and recreate it ever since. Well one night I just couldn’t wait any longer and created this dish with what I had on hand. The ingredients are a little different but it […]
My gluten and dairy free recipe for a Chili Sate Paste. Use this as a base for your Vietnamese, Thai and Indonesian cooking. Tons of flavor, easy to make.
Eating out every night while on vacation can be expensive and often difficult with my crew. We each have our own dietary restrictions. Gluten free and dairy free for 2 of us, gluten free for one and a soy free vegetarian rounds out our clan. I feel sorry for anyone who waits on us. So […]
After spending 24 hours smelling this wonderful beef brisket cooking in my house we had to have it for dinner tonight. I was originally making it to have on hand for other dishes like pupusas, tamales, tacos, BBQ and many others. I decided today as I was pulling the meat out, at which time […]
Recently our family has taken a liking to Blue Mountain Organics Better Than Roasted nut butters. We really like the Just 4 Nuts Butter. Love the name since I’m such a nut. Well they have been out of it at my local Whole Foods stores and we were having with drawl. So I decided I […]
Today was a beautiful day outside and just begged for everyone to go out and play. So, we did. My thoughtful husband suggested we take a ride in my convertible VW Bug and have a picnic at a state park. He chose one about 45 minutes away that took us through the beautiful winding roads […]
One thing I love about a shrimp dinner is it is fast and easy clean up. Two things that make me and my husband (clean up duty) very happy. This what we needed last night. So I veered off the menu plan and started grabbing things out of the refrigerator, pantry and out to my […]
I have not made this pie since last summer and can’t wait to get busy on this again. I think this week I may use this same process and use the strawberries that are in season. What are your favorite berries? What fruit combinations do you bake? So far I’ve only found one problem with […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...