I can’t believe I’m turning into a baker! I have to say I have a lot of help from people like Kelly at Spunky Coconut. I’ve adopted her blog this month as part of Book of Yum’s monthly Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger. This is a fun event that I love to participate in but often […]
What could be better than chocolate and rum? Maybe a good looking pirate to share them with! Grab your pirate and enjoy a plate of these little treasures. Well, you might want to share it with the whole crew because this recipe makes 48 cookies. I’m really excited to be sharing this cookie recipe with […]
This Twisted Chocolate Bark recipe has a secret. It’s full of nuts, seeds and legumes! Yes I said legumes. I’ve been playing with different ways to use my Roasted Chickpeas in more ways than just eating them by the handful. Of course the hardest part is they are so amazing eating them by the handful […]
Today is the first of 6 weekly installments on A Gluten-Free Holiday. Today over at Diet, Dessert, & Dogs the focus is Healthier Through The Holidays. When you’re done reading my recipe and tips, take Ricki your favorite healthier dish that won’t pack on the pounds. Or, maybe you can share your top tips for […]
This decadent lunch of Pesto Shrimp and Tomatoes is was just what I needed yesterday that just happens to be gluten free and dairy free. Still a little jet lagged from my awesome trip to San Francisco and the BlogHer Food Conference (more on that this week), I needed a pick me up. I went […]
This is a delicious gluten and dairy free chocolate clementine cake that is super fast and easy to make. I bet you won’t make just one!
Roasted Red and Yellow Beet Salad with Avocado, Oranges, Red Onion and Toasted Pine Nuts Recipe – Gluten Free Progressive Easter Dinner Party
Wow, is that a mouthful or what. Alright now those of you who, like me, say you don’t like beets or you’ve never had them please keep reading. I had never eaten or cooked beets before creating this recipe but I said I would make the salad course for our Gluten Free Progressive Easter Dinner […]
At the beginning of this year, before things started going crazy, I was reading one of the really good food blogs I follow, Kalyn’s Kitchen. She has great recipes and so many of them are naturally gluten free. Make sure you take time to look around her blog. She shared a recipe for West African […]
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is Almonds! Its no coincidence that is our ingredient with today being the last day to enter to win Elana Amsterdam’s Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook. To enter you must go to the original post, Cookbook Giveaway and Newsletter Announcement at The W.H.O.L.E. Gang. The contest ends […]
These fast and easy treats are part of the Gluten Free Dessert Progressive Dinner Party. Find more gluten free desserts at the party. These are gluten, dairy, soy and grain free!
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...