This is another fast and easy summer gluten free recipe to help you use what’s fresh and in season and spend more time enjoying the summer. This uses that fun new kitchen tool I’ve been playing in the kitchen with. It can help you make really fast, delicious and nutritious meals. I served these with [...]
I’m talking of course of the latest meatball craze. Meatballs are so hot there are meatball only restaurants and cookbooks. They have recipes for Goat Balls and Bunny Balls. Don’t think I’m trying either of those. We’ve been eating a variety of meatballs around here for some time. I love to make them because there [...]
This is the easiest pecan pie I have ever made. After reading Shirley’s Easy Crustless Gluten-Free Peacan Pie I thought I had to give it a try. I wanted something sweet for my sweetheart but fast and easy for me to make. I don’t think you have to try and equal the amount of [...]
Simply Dressed Meatballs are one of those fast, easy and tasty bites you can create that will help simplify your daily meal routine. Make a batch and eat some now then freeze the leftovers for a fast meal later. I love to take meals and salads and make them into burgers or meatballs or the [...]
Gluten and dairy free pumpkin dip with cashew cream perfect for Thanksgiving.
Do you have guests with different food allergies or intolerances in your family? Maybe they just don’t like the same ingredients in their salad? It’s Thanksgiving and they’re all coming to your house for dinner, so what’s a host to do?
When life gets too crazy or just too overwhelming, I cook. I love to cook and spending a day in the kitchen really relaxes me. Of course we then end up with tons of cooked food. Funny these need to cook days are not scheduled and don’t happen to coincide with lots of people being at my [...]
If you were not a fan of the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie from last week because you can’t eat chocolate (what other reason would there be) then you’ll love this gluten and dairy free Deep Dish Coconut Cream Pie. It’s just as easy and you will definately get more coconut bang for your buck. [...]
Today is a sweet post from start to finish so make sure you read all the way to the end. I grew up outside of Philly loving Tastykakes. There were the chocolate or vanilla cupcakes filled with cream or buttercream, the Jelly or Butterscotch Krimpets and the really over the top Juniors which was either [...]
I can’t believe I’m turning into a baker! I have to say I have a lot of help from people like Kelly at Spunky Coconut. I’ve adopted her blog this month as part of Book of Yum’s monthly Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger. This is a fun event that I love to participate in but often [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...