This is one of those easy, healthy, gluten free meals you make when you really are hungry and don’t want to spend very long cooking. The meal took me 10 minutes to make and much longer to eat. The trick to this meal, is to have the ingredients on hand! I tend to always have these items […]
I love soup and could eat it everyday, but especially in the winter. It provides warmth and comfort and we call can use that no matter what the temperature is outside. I’m lucky enough to live where the farmers market is open all year long. This is new to me and I’m having fun seeing […]
I just love heading to the farmer’s market without a shopping list. It leaves me open to finding great foods and often new things I’ve never tried before. Then I bring them home and start tossing a bunch in a pan for a hash, into a bowl for a salad or into a baking dish […]
This gluten-free and dairy-free dish of Sautéed Endive, Mushroom and Crisp Pancetta with Wine will melt in your mouth and make your body dance with joy (read on to see why). It will also have your diners asking for more. Shhh plus I snuck in a bonus recipe for the Almond Chicken I served this with […]
Zucchini is typically a summer vegetable but of course you can buy it year round. I typically only cook these in the summer but I was really missing my zucchini. It’s also one of the few vegetables I can make into fritters and my son will eat them. I’ll share that recipe tomorrow in case […]
I love food but especially gluten and dairy free pizza. Usually no two pizzas are the same in my house. I am always changing up ingredients. I’ve had requests to share some of my pizza recipes. Here is one I shared for a Gluten Free Quick and Easy event. Well I actually only talked about […]
Do you have guests with different food allergies or intolerances in your family? Maybe they just don’t like the same ingredients in their salad? It’s Thanksgiving and they’re all coming to your house for dinner, so what’s a host to do?
When life gets too crazy or just too overwhelming, I cook. I love to cook and spending a day in the kitchen really relaxes me. Of course we then end up with tons of cooked food. Funny these need to cook days are not scheduled and don’t happen to coincide with lots of people being at my […]
Gluten-Free comfort food is one of my specialties and I think Mac & Cheese has to be one of my favorite comfort food meals. Truffled Macaroni and Cheese is the ultimate in comfort and taste. I also eat dairy free so all my recipes that would typically have cheese in them, have been created without […]
This is one of my favorite fall recipes for a gluten and dairy free comfort food meal. It’s easy to make since I use the crockpot. It’s also a meal that is not expensive since leg quarters are usually a better deal. You can always use a whole chicken cut into pieces if you prefer. […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...