Gluten and Dairy Free Whipped Cream is easy to make. Join us for the Gluten Free Progressive OSCAR Dinner Party and find out what I did with whipped cream.
Before I get started on the Pumpkin Pudding, I finally got it together and this recipe was submitted to Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free! A fun blog carnival with a different theme and host each month. This month Life, Gluten Free is hosting and the theme is pumpkins! You’ll also see it on Friday [...]
I love potatoes and especially mashed potatoes. Having creamy mashed potatoes without dairy is something I’ve not had in some time. When I found the Earth Balance soy free buttery spread, (dairy free too) I knew the time had come to make those creamy mashed potatoes again. There are a few trick to making great [...]
After spending 24 hours smelling this wonderful beef brisket cooking in my house we had to have it for dinner tonight. I was originally making it to have on hand for other dishes like pupusas, tamales, tacos, BBQ and many others. I decided today as I was pulling the meat out, at which time [...]
I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner because this is my new favorite way to make and serve desserts. It was so easy and fast to make with already having the Blueberry Ice Cream ready in the freezer. This was a great gluten free, dairy free, soy free, sugar free dessert for [...]
Ingredients: 12 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, stems, seeds and membranes removed 6 ounces cream cheese, let it set out to soften 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or less, to taste 2 large cage free eggs 2 tablespoons organic milk 8 teaspoons of a [...]
I had a lot of fun with Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger that Book of Yum has started. It gets me out of my own head and into that of fabulous cooks. My new favorite book is Ali Stegersten’s Whole Life Nutrition Book. It is a great resource and it was wonderful to have her [...]
I love the one pot/pan meals, it makes clean up fast and easy. I also love frittatas because you can add in whatever you have on hand. Keep this in mind as you create your frittata from this recipe. If I use an ingredient that you don’t have or don’t like, change it up with [...]
My husband says I have a gift of opening the refrigerator and creating a meal from random ingredients. I call it make it up as I go cooking at the last minute because I didn’t finish the plan. Shhh, don’t tell him. I don’t want to ruin his image of me. My plan was to [...]
Ingredients: 12 oz Unsalted Macadamia nuts (available in my store and I found some locally at Trader Joes) ¼ cup Gluten free & sugar free tortilla crumbs (use your favorite bread crumbs) 1 tsp basil Sea salt and Pepper to taste Add ingredients to a food processor and process until ground. I like to have [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...