Recently I had the pleasure to hang out with fellow gluten free food bloggers and what a time we had. We spent a lot of the time eating of course and then taking pictures of the food. We were in an amazing setting in the woods that was so peaceful except for our giggling fits. One of [...]
Father’s Day is quickly approaching and one thing I know about most dads is they like a good meal. As the person making the meal I like it to be an easy healthy gluten free recipe. This recipe is sure to please both plus it’s also dairy free. First it has sausage and potatoes which [...]
Gluten-Free comfort food is one of my specialties and I think Mac & Cheese has to be one of my favorite comfort food meals. Truffled Macaroni and Cheese is the ultimate in comfort and taste. I also eat dairy free so all my recipes that would typically have cheese in them, have been created without [...]
I grew up eating chicken croquettes and loving them. Who wouldn’t. Chicken, creamy, crunchy, salty with gravy. They used to serve these at HoJo’s, you know, Howard Johnsons. Growing up outside of Philadelphia I have a lot of food memories of foods no longer cooked in many houses. Ho Jo’s sold them and also the famous [...]
If you were not a fan of the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie from last week because you can’t eat chocolate (what other reason would there be) then you’ll love this gluten and dairy free Deep Dish Coconut Cream Pie. It’s just as easy and you will definately get more coconut bang for your buck. [...]
Today I’m sharing something new with you that I hope you will take just a minute to stop and think about. I’m participating in the virtual progressive fund-raising dinner, Share Our Table. This seven course dinner which is being brought to you by 50 different food bloggers, is designed to raise awareness and understanding of child [...]
Who doesn’t love a creamy dairy free potatoes au gratin with a little ham that is gluten free and peas to top it off! I’m a little late in sharing this but it’s never too late to add this to your menu. This is another quick and easy meal if you have a few kitchen [...]
Lately I’ve started watching the Cooking Channel to keep me company while I cook. There are a few shows on there that keep my attention and sometimes I have to be careful not to burn my dinner when I get too engrossed. I like David Rocco’s Dolce Vita and Roger Mooking Everyday Exotic. Today I’m [...]
Today I’m sharing the most delicious lasagna you’ll ever eat, and it’s gluten free, dairy free and soy free. You can however, follow this recipe and use regular pasta and dairy. I’ve included the recipes for the pasta, Meat Ragu, and a Fire Roasted Bechamel Sauce.
This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is coconut milk. It’s become a staple in our home after giving up dairy. Well, dairy gave up on me. I was never a fan of coconut and I’m still not a fan of shredded coconut that is really dried out. Fresh coconut is good. If [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...