I will warn you up front, this is hard to stop eating. The flavors dance on your tongue and cause you to keep picking up chip after chip and dipping and eating. I couldn’t stop myself. This is a great salsa but an amazing creamy salsa too. I will find many ways to use these [...]
These shrimp are a quick go to meal around my house. I change up the spices for whatever mood I’m in and this is my chipotle version. Thawing and cleaning takes the most time. If you purchase shrimp already thawed, cleaned and deveined all you need to do is rinse up and dry to get [...]
I love the one pot/pan meals, it makes clean up fast and easy. I also love frittatas because you can add in whatever you have on hand. Keep this in mind as you create your frittata from this recipe. If I use an ingredient that you don’t have or don’t like, change it up with [...]
My mom is a great cook. I learned so much from her. She can open a refrigerator and where most people would see a bunch of different food items she sees meals. This is a gift I am happy to say she passed along to me. I just can’t understand when my family opens the [...]
Some days you just need easy. Well this meal is very easy. The yam and the broccoli I cooked in the microwave and seasoned with chipotle when served. The turkey breast is just adorable. You can see the size compared to the yam. I find these at my local Whole Foods. If you can’t find [...]
Today I spent the day watching the festivities just down the road from Washington, D.C. What a grand day for our country to watch the peaceful transfer of power and to its first African American President. There is a strong feeling of hope in our country again. I can’t wait to see what is born [...]
Ingredients: 1 medium organic onion cut in half and then slice it down the sides not the ends 2 chorizo links cut on a diagonal 1 pound large uncooked shrimp (26/30) cleaned, deveined and with the tail on 1 cup frozen organic peas 1 tsp cumin 1 TBS virgin coconut oil 1 tsp canola or [...]
This was a fast and easy meal to make and eat. We actually dug in so fast I only got a picture of the tails that were left. It took 5 minutes prep work and 10 minutes to cook. I used leftover rice but if you were starting from scratch allow time for whatever rice [...]
Ingredients: 1 large diced onion ½ red pepper diced 1 pablano pepper diced ½-1 cup corn 1 can organic pinto beans 1 7oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes 1 TB Cumin 1 tsp Expote 1 TB Cilantro 1 tsp Aleppo chili powder 2 TB Ancho chili powder 1-2 whole casabella peppers Penzey’s 1 clove Garlic [...]
Ingredients: 2 pounds Ground beef or a chuck roast (put meat in first for roast) Can always use ground turkey, ostrich or buffalo. 1 large Onion diced 15 oz can Diced fire roasted tomatoes (I like Muir Glen) 15 oz can crushed tomatoes 4 TB Cumin 4 TB Chili powder (can use pre-mixed, ancho, Aleppo, [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...