These are my favorite “fun dish” I’ve made this month. They tasted so good. This meal would be great for company or any day of the week. I made mine on a Monday night! Ingredients: 1 pound ground chicken breast 1 pound ground chicken thigh ½ orange pepper, finely diced ¼ -½ red onion, finely […]
Quick easy recipe that can be served on a plate, wrapped in lettuce or a tortilla, on a bun or make them teeny tiny mini cakes and serve them on top of a tortilla chip! You get the idea. How will you serve up your black bean cakes? Ingredients: 1 can organic black beans rinsed […]
This is very quick and easy and everyone always asks me for the recipe. It must taste difficult to make because in reality, it’s not. Ingredients: 2 large ripe Haas Avocados (dark and soft, not mushy) ½ red onion diced Large handful of fresh cilantro chopped Celtic Sea Salt & Pepper 2 limes ½ orange […]
Ingredients: 12 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, stems, seeds and membranes removed 6 ounces cream cheese, let it set out to soften 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or less, to taste 2 large cage free eggs 2 tablespoons organic milk 8 teaspoons of a […]
This salad is packed with protein and great if you are living gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian or vegan. If you need meat in what you eat, add it, but it can stand up on it’s own. When adding the corn, my favorite is to grill a couple ears, cut off the kernels and add […]
I love the smoky flavor of chipotle and cumin. It can really change a boring corn soup into something exciting. Well it can do the same for ground turkey. In my effort to eat less beef, I’ll be making burgers this month with ground chicken and turkey with a little sausage added in once in […]
Another quick fix meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time that is gluten free and dairy free. The key is to have already made the corn tortillas, refried beans and salsa. You could of course use some purchased from the store. The only other ingredient used was 2 scrambled eggs, 1 per tortilla. Warm […]
It’s been cold and damp for the past few days so I was very happy that Chili was on my menu. I’ve had this package of buffalo on my inventory list for some time just waiting to be used. I had found it hiding at the bottom of my chest freezer when I had finally […]
These little treats are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner and even as appetizers. What could be more versatile? You can also use whatever protein suits your fancy. Beef, pork, chicken or even keep it vegetarian with peppers and onions or chipotle mushrooms. They are also gluten free and casein free. ¡Buenos Dias! Ingredients: Corn […]
Shrimp is a wonderful mild pallet in which to paint your favorite combination of seasonings. It is also a very quick fix protein for your meal. Pair up these spicy Chipotle Shrimp with Tostados, Pizza, Tacos, Fruit Salsas, rice and refried beans and whatever else you can imagine. Remember the two secrets to cooking shrimp: […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...