This was such a fast, easy dinner that was full of great flavors that I didn’t want to forget it. So to preserve this for future meals for us all, here it is. If you are not a fan of Mexican spices then you might want to change the flavor profile but if you do, […]
I love food but especially gluten and dairy free pizza. Usually no two pizzas are the same in my house. I am always changing up ingredients. I’ve had requests to share some of my pizza recipes. Here is one I shared for a Gluten Free Quick and Easy event. Well I actually only talked about […]
School is back in session and family meals can get pushed off for busy schedules. I know how busy it can get but instead of grabbing a boxed meal like a Hamburger Helper with ingredients that can’t even be pronounced, how about making your own. I promise this recipe takes the same amount of time […]
Summer time is the perfect time to fire up the grill and barbecue. I know you’ll love this sauce which is gluten free and vegan (no dairy). If you have subscribed to The WHOLE-istic Life newsletter than you have already received this recipe a couple of months ago. One bonus to subscribing. I thought I […]
This Twisted Chocolate Bark recipe has a secret. It’s full of nuts, seeds and legumes! Yes I said legumes. I’ve been playing with different ways to use my Roasted Chickpeas in more ways than just eating them by the handful. Of course the hardest part is they are so amazing eating them by the handful […]
I love 3, 2, 1 Chili because you change up what you add as your 3, 2, 1! This recipe is 3 types of beans, 2 types of onions, 1 type of meat. You can change this up according to what you have on hand and what you like to eat. You can even make […]
This has become our “You’re sick, get better” soup. Naturally gluten and dairy free, this soup has the goodness of chicken stock and the kick of pablano and Anaheim peppers. When my youngest brought home Strep throat and shared it with me, my dear friend Melissa from Gluten Free For Good suggested a chicken and […]
At the beginning of this year, before things started going crazy, I was reading one of the really good food blogs I follow, Kalyn’s Kitchen. She has great recipes and so many of them are naturally gluten free. Make sure you take time to look around her blog. She shared a recipe for West African […]
This is a fast and easy recipe to make on a night when you really just want to eat and not cook. It’s gluten and dairy free and full of the most amazing flavor. This recipe will make enough for 12 tacos with leftover filling for an omelet the next morning. This recipe was also shared with […]
When a recipe calls for chorizo you can’t beat using fresh over cooked links. I do like those links and use them often, but there are times where that just won’t work. For instance, you wouldn’t want hard pieces of those links mixed in your Turducken Burger. Sharing that recipe tomorrow. I bet you think […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Easy Gluten Free Avocado Toast August 3, 2015
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...