These little Guaco Tacos are easy to make grain free, gluten free and dairy free and are perfect for anytime. These are great if you have just made your guacamole or if you have some left over from your big game party! You will absolutely love these. I first had a version of these little bundles in [...]
Can the big flavors of Jerk cooking fit into a little burger? Oh yeah! First, I love Jerk Chicken and Pork, Jerk Wings and the Pika-peppa sauce that tops it. I also love burgers and I really enjoy taking dishes that I cook, and making them into a burger. That’s all I did here. But [...]
Are you looking for a new fun menu for your next picnic or tailgate party? Then you might want to give this Chili Chicken and Shrimp with Avocado Salsa, Roasted Jalapeno and Pablanos a try. This meal traveled well, tasted delicious, and was easy to pull together. All of the ingredients are gluten free, dairy [...]
Yes, you read that right. I wrapped bacon around slices of avocado and fried them up in a pan. They were soooo good. It really was very easy to make and one avocado and a small package of bacon fed the two of us. We ate some plain and then we took some and put [...]
This is very quick and easy and everyone always asks me for the recipe. It must taste difficult to make because in reality, it’s not. Ingredients: 2 large ripe Haas Avocados (dark and soft, not mushy) ½ red onion diced Large handful of fresh cilantro chopped Celtic Sea Salt & Pepper 2 limes ½ orange [...]
This salad is packed with protein and great if you are living gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian or vegan. If you need meat in what you eat, add it, but it can stand up on it’s own. When adding the corn, my favorite is to grill a couple ears, cut off the kernels and add [...]
This week has been a wonderful vacation to Laguna Beach, California. We’ve eaten our way through local restaurants and gathered supplies to cook from the local Whole Foods Market. We choose to stay at The Carriage House Bed and Breakfast with a kitchenette in order to cook a few meals to insure gluten free and [...]
I’m happy to say my hubby is taking me out to dinner tonight so my Cioppino will have to wait until tomorrow. So I’ll share my 15 minute lunch which could be expanded into a dinner with some sides. I was so hungry that this is as far as I got today. Ingredients: 1 pound [...]
1 can organic black beans, rinsed Equivalent amount of frozen or fresh corn 1 red pepper chopped 1 pablano pepper chopped 1 large jalapeno pepper chopped (membrane and seeds removed, more you keep the hotter the spice) ½ red onion diced 2 green onions sliced (white and green parts) 1 cup cooked red quinoa Handful [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...