A couple of years ago I stumbled upon a blog about cooking in slow cookers that was all gluten free, A Year of Slow Cooking. I really liked the recipes I found and was encouraged to dig out my crockpot and use it again. Every day that year there would be a new recipe. I [...]
This week’s secret ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is lentils. Lentils are something relatively new to me. My oldest son cooks them all the time and loves them. They are one of his go to vegetarian meals. There are three main varieties of lentils, French or European lentils, Egyptian or red lentil and yellow lentil. The French [...]
This dish can be made in 15 minutes from start to finish. If you cook your own lentils a little longer. When cooking your own lentils maintain some of the stock when you combine it with the rest of this dish. Ingredients: 2 organic carrots shredded 1 organic onion 1 pound ground pork 1 can [...]
I can thank my oldest son Andy for introducing me to Indian food. He’s a vegetarian and has found the greatest number of vegetarian dishes he enjoys are Indian and he asked me to cook them for him. He’s off at college now but I’m continuing on in learning to use different blends of spices [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...