How would you like a delicious meal that was fast to make and tastes great? This fast and easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp is one recipe you’ll want to keep in your recipe box and pull out often. It’s easily adaptable to chicken if you are not a fan of shrimp or don’t have access. Oh […]
Is it hot where you are these days? We’re setting records of 105° where I live and that’s not dry heat, that’s muggy yucky buggy heat. Staying cool and cooling off are important. So is staying hydrated. This drink does it all. You know what else it does? With everything being a whole food fruit […]
Recently I had the pleasure to hang out with fellow gluten free food bloggers and what a time we had. We spent a lot of the time eating of course and then taking pictures of the food. We were in an amazing setting in the woods that was so peaceful except for our giggling fits. One of […]
This article ran in my newsletter, The WHOLE-istic Life last month. I don’t usually share the information given in my newsletters on my blog, I keep it exclusive. But I felt this information was so important that I’ve decided to repost it here in order to help save you from my pain. If you […]
Ok it’s the weekend and you’ve had all week to talk yourself in and out of joining me for a Spring detox. So what’s it to be? It’s only two weeks or 14 days or however you want to look at it. In the greater scheme of the timeline of your life it’s a blip. […]
Hummus is the one thing that 3 out of 4 of people in my home will eat. It’s vegetarian, a protein, as flavorful as you want and can be changed up in many ways and used with so many meals. The two favorites at our house is this Garlic Hummus and my Roasted Red Pepper […]
Gluten and dairy free pumpkin dip with cashew cream perfect for Thanksgiving.
Don’t you just love those dishes that you take one bite and your mouth is filled with amazing taste that filters out to all of your senses. Well that is what we have here. It’s not one of those pasta dishes where the pasta is swimming in the sauce, instead the sauce just wraps itself […]
This week has been a wonderful vacation to Laguna Beach, California. We’ve eaten our way through local restaurants and gathered supplies to cook from the local Whole Foods Market. We choose to stay at The Carriage House Bed and Breakfast with a kitchenette in order to cook a few meals to insure gluten free and […]
Just a few ingredients and you can pull together an inexpensive meal that looks like it cost more. Purchase your scallops when on sale and freeze. I found a great deal at Trader Joes on a 16 oz bag of Wild Caught New England Jumbo Scallops for less than $10. Polenta costs less than $3 […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...