All I can say is WOW. This dip tastes amazing and is highly addictive. I’m not sure if I’m glad I have this in my house or not but I think it will be good to have others to share it with for sure.I really love jalapeño Poppers, especially the ones I’ve made wrapped in [...]
These little Guaco Tacos are easy to make grain free, gluten free and dairy free and are perfect for anytime. These are great if you have just made your guacamole or if you have some left over from your big game party! You will absolutely love these. I first had a version of these little bundles in [...]
I love food but especially gluten and dairy free pizza. Usually no two pizzas are the same in my house. I am always changing up ingredients. I’ve had requests to share some of my pizza recipes. Here is one I shared for a Gluten Free Quick and Easy event. Well I actually only talked about [...]
Pastelón is a popular meal in the regions of the world where plantains grow in great quantities. This dish is referred to as Plantain Lasagna, a layered baked dish that builds upon fried plantains. It has the sweetness of the plantains and the saltiness of olives all blended with ground beef. It has a wonderful flavor, [...]
Gluten and dairy free fast soup that taste like it cooked all day long. It’s part of the Gluten Free Light Winter Warmers Progressive Dinner Party. Check out all of the places to party this week!
When I was traveling to San Francisco I had an amazing meal of Lemongrass Chicken at The Slanted Door. I’ve wanted to try and recreate it ever since. Well one night I just couldn’t wait any longer and created this dish with what I had on hand. The ingredients are a little different but it [...]
Review of The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook by Ree Drummond and my gluten free, dairy free version of her BBQ Jalapeno Poppers.
Are you looking for a new fun menu for your next picnic or tailgate party? Then you might want to give this Chili Chicken and Shrimp with Avocado Salsa, Roasted Jalapeno and Pablanos a try. This meal traveled well, tasted delicious, and was easy to pull together. All of the ingredients are gluten free, dairy [...]
With Friday Foodie Fix approaching rather fast, like tomorrow, I decided tonight I would cook up the Swiss Chard. As I started pulling it out of the refrigerator I grabbed some pancetta, garlic, leeks and a yellow onion. I thought the pork and the onions would add great flavor to the soup. This was a [...]
Some like it spicy, some like it hot and others like it to burn the @#*!! out of their mouth, eyes watering clear out your sinuses red face hot. I’m in the middle, my son Andy I believe just loves it as hot as it can be. I think it started when we were out [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...