No matter if you like Halloween or Harry Potter, you’ll love these gluten and dairy free Cauldron Cakes. They are super easy to make and will be a big hit no matter what your age. These are so easy I won’t be giving a recipe but directions for assembly. Now if you’re one of the [...]
I am very excited to host this month’s edition of Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free. This is the monthly blog event created by Naomi Devlin from Straight Into Bed, Cake Free and Dried. Each month a new blog hosts with a different theme. August 2011 will be hosted by Shirley of Gluten Free Easily with just [...]
You might be wondering why on my health coach and gluten free food blog I would be writing about this event. Well first it’s important to do things you enjoy, read books you like, see movies that entertain you and make sure you are not working all the time. Second and most importantly for me, [...]
OK here is the first announcement. I will be hosting Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free here in July. I really enjoyed hosting last October with the Scared Silly theme and the post Gluten-Free at Hogwarts. This year the theme is It All Ends Here! This is the tag line for Harry Potter and the [...]
Something new is coming to this blog very soon. Keep watch and you’ll see something very different. Well actually there will be a couple of new things. Now I know this is not as exciting as waiting for the Pottermore announcement from J.K. Rowling but one is coming both here and on her site. If [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...