Don’t miss out on this old time favorite. Salad Niçoise definitley has a list of ingredients needed in order to call it such, but you know me. I do like to play with my food and I’m not very good with rules. As a matter of fact I’m not sure I’ve made this salad the […]
Pastelón is a popular meal in the regions of the world where plantains grow in great quantities. This dish is referred to as Plantain Lasagna, a layered baked dish that builds upon fried plantains. It has the sweetness of the plantains and the saltiness of olives all blended with ground beef. It has a wonderful flavor, […]
This is an easy gluten free side dish that I served with the Father’s Day dinner. I’m sharing the meal one post at a time. Not sure if I should show you the appetizer and dessert or hold out until tomorrow. Maybe this afternoon I’ll post the dessert. It was one of my favorites in […]
This week I’m writing this post from Hershey Park. Sorry to say I didn’t find any green bean stands here but lots of chocolate that I couldn’t eat. They did however offer gluten free and dairy free food options throughout the park. This week’s Secret Ingredient for Friday Foodie Fix is Green Beans. Some […]
This is a wonderful and quick side dish that can accompany just about any type of protein. I’ve served this with salmon most recently. Get your green beans in the produce section or better yet, from your local farmer. Until the warm weather hits the east coast I’ll be hitting the fresh produce section at […]
Tonight’s dinner was a quick fix with a enough leftover quinoa for other meals. I took advantage of a seasoning mix that is already combined so all I have to do is shake. Penzeys Spices carries many varieties. If you try any of the recipes on this blog please take a picture and send it […]
Tonight’s dinner was even easier to make because I just pulled out the half of meatloaf from the freezer that I had cooked a couple of weeks ago. If you’re going to cook it doesn’t take that much more effort to make twice as much as you’re going to eat in one sitting, especially when […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...