This is the easiest and quickest way to make crunchy gluten free chicken nuggets. My 15 year old son requests these frequently. Organic Chicken breasts- as many as you want to cook Ingredients: 1 cup Tapioca Flour Celtic Sea Salt to taste Pepper to taste 3-6 Tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil 1 – 2 cups Safflower [...]
Breads From Anna Pie Crust- follow directions on package. I like to slightly pre-bake the crust before adding the filling. Ingredients: 1 large container of Blackberries 1 large container or frozen bag of Blueberries 1 jar fruit sweetened blueberry or blackberry jelly or jam 1 cup Quinoa Flakes 1/4 cup Tapioca Flour 1/4 cup Sorghum [...]
Ingredients: 2 cans organic chick peas drained and washed 1 clove garlic 1/4 cup tapioca flour Celtic Sea Salt to taste Pepper to taste 1/2- 1 1/2 tsp Cayanne Pepper depending how hot you want it 1 tsp Cumin 1/2 tsp Coriander 1 tsp Parsley Water Directions: Add all ingredients except water into the food [...]
While craving deep fried food is easily placated for most people but if you eat gluten free you know you don’t just run out to the local pub and order up onion rings and fried oysters. That life is gone and good riddance. Now we have the opportunity to create our own fry haven. So [...]
Over the past month I’ve been gathering all the pieces needed to make gluten free flat bread. Last night it all came together and I fell in love. First I purchased Breads From Anna® Gluten Free Bread Mix- Gluten, Yeast, Corn, Dairy, Soy, Nut and Rice Free, and GMO Free. I’ve used her bread mixes [...]
1 can organic black beans rinsed ½ red onion chopped 1 small red pepper chopped Handful cilantro chopped Salt and pepper to taste 1 tsp Ground cumin 1/2 tsp Epazote 1/2 – 1 tsp Chipotle 1 TB Corn starch to mix in Corn startch to coat patties. Mash beans in bowl with fork. Mix in [...]
12 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, stems, seeds and membranes removed 6 ounces cream cheese, let it set out to soften 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, or less, to taste 2 large cage free eggs 2 tablespoons organic milk 8 teaspoons of a mix [...]
This recipe is adapted from the box of Quinoa Flakes by Ancient Harvest: ½ Cup Quinoa flour ½ cup Quinoa flakes 2TB Agave 2 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda ½ tsp Salt 2-3 very ripe bananas 2 eggs or egg replacer 1 cup organic raisins 1 cup [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...