I can’t believe I’m turning into a baker! I have to say I have a lot of help from people like Kelly at Spunky Coconut. I’ve adopted her blog this month as part of Book of Yum’s monthly Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger. This is a fun event that I love to participate in but often [...]
What could be better than chocolate and rum? Maybe a good looking pirate to share them with! Grab your pirate and enjoy a plate of these little treasures. Well, you might want to share it with the whole crew because this recipe makes 48 cookies. I’m really excited to be sharing this cookie recipe with [...]
Lately I’ve started watching the Cooking Channel to keep me company while I cook. There are a few shows on there that keep my attention and sometimes I have to be careful not to burn my dinner when I get too engrossed. I like David Rocco’s Dolce Vita and Roger Mooking Everyday Exotic. Today I’m [...]
Today I’m sharing the most delicious lasagna you’ll ever eat, and it’s gluten free, dairy free and soy free. You can however, follow this recipe and use regular pasta and dairy. I’ve included the recipes for the pasta, Meat Ragu, and a Fire Roasted Bechamel Sauce.
Welcome to Day 4. Our guest blogger today is Linda from The Gluten-Free Homemaker. Linda began her gluten-free journey in 2000 when she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Her desire to share recipes and information about living gluten free led her to begin blogging in August 2008. Linda’s recipe: Gluten-Free Foccacia Bread & Hamburger Buns Linda’s [...]
This is the easiest way to make a great gluten free pizza with what you want on it! Check out the options and share your favorite toppings.
After spending 24 hours smelling this wonderful beef brisket cooking in my house we had to have it for dinner tonight. I was originally making it to have on hand for other dishes like pupusas, tamales, tacos, BBQ and many others. I decided today as I was pulling the meat out, at which time [...]
So I set out tonight to make a slightly different fried fish dinner with corn and tomatoes. When I served it this is what my guys called it, Fish Donuts, Candy Corn and Fried Yellow Tomatoes. What I called it was Fried Halibut with Corn on the Cob and Fried Yellow Tomatoes. Can you tell [...]
As soon as I saw Elana’s post on Gluten Free Twinkies I knew my son and I would be making these. This month I’ve adopted Elana’s from Elana’s Pantry for Book of Yum’s monthy event, Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger. This is a fun event where you can get a lot of great gluten free [...]
I have not made this pie since last summer and can’t wait to get busy on this again. I think this week I may use this same process and use the strawberries that are in season. What are your favorite berries? What fruit combinations do you bake? So far I’ve only found one problem with [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...