Have you had a bad day and now you have to cook dinner? This is the dinner that will help you feel better as you are cooking it! The secret is all in the chicken. If you’re also looking for a dairy free and gluten free recipe this is just what you want. The first [...]
This gluten-free, dairy-free and grain-free Scrapple recipe will keep you stocked for some time. If you’ve made the move to a Paleo or Primal Diet and you’re looking for breakfast options this is sure to be a winner.
These gluten-free zucchini fritters are so good even the picky eater in your house who won’t eat vegetables, will eat these. I have two secrets I’ll share. Make a batch of these for the big game to balance out all those chicken wings.
I love a quick meal, especially one that yields leftovers to keep me stocked in chicken legs for the month. This is my version of that old classic shake and bake. All you do is toss the ingredients into a plastic bag, shake it up and then bake. You can of course use this recipe [...]
When life gets too crazy or just too overwhelming, I cook. I love to cook and spending a day in the kitchen really relaxes me. Of course we then end up with tons of cooked food. Funny these need to cook days are not scheduled and don’t happen to coincide with lots of people being at my [...]
Gluten-Free comfort food is one of my specialties and I think Mac & Cheese has to be one of my favorite comfort food meals. Truffled Macaroni and Cheese is the ultimate in comfort and taste. I also eat dairy free so all my recipes that would typically have cheese in them, have been created without [...]
I grew up eating chicken croquettes and loving them. Who wouldn’t. Chicken, creamy, crunchy, salty with gravy. They used to serve these at HoJo’s, you know, Howard Johnsons. Growing up outside of Philadelphia I have a lot of food memories of foods no longer cooked in many houses. Ho Jo’s sold them and also the famous [...]
I love food magazines. I get way too many of them but I love the photos and they inspire me to try new things. Just like reading the many blogs that I do. I hope you get inspired to cook something new after your visit here. This week I received the new Saveur. They [...]
I love gnocchi but I have not had any since I started living gluten free. Everyone told me making gluten-free pasta was easy and after I finally tried making it, I realized they were right. I’ve also heard that making gluten free gnocchi was easy, but you know I’m a show me kind of gal. [...]
This month I adopted Kim from Cook It Allergy Free. Yep the same Kim Maes I shared with you on Wednesday. Every month Book of Yum has this great event where we adopt a gluten-free blogger, make one of their recipes and share our experience. This month it’s being hosted on Lexie’s Kitchen. So [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...