I love making dishes that taste great and are super easy to create. This is one of those dishes. Not much prep work, you let the oven do all of the work and it makes a great presentation. Keep in mind that I was using small zucchini because one, that’s whats available now and two, [...]
This is my winter version of Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup. In the winter there are no fresh local tomatoes. Buying tomatoes at the grocery store means they are coming from far away and I know they will not be as amazing as those fresh picked summer tomatoes. Oh I how love those summer tomatoes. [...]
When a recipe calls for chorizo you can’t beat using fresh over cooked links. I do like those links and use them often, but there are times where that just won’t work. For instance, you wouldn’t want hard pieces of those links mixed in your Turducken Burger. Sharing that recipe tomorrow. I bet you think [...]
Recipe for gluten free pancetta sage sausage. This is great to add to your stuffing recipe and cook for Thanksgiving.
How would you like a really fast and easy way to cook a big bird and have it turn out so juicy and full of flavor? Let’s say a whole chicken in an hour and a large turkey in 70-90 minutes. Yes, a 12 pounder! “No way!” you say. Well if you spatchcock it, your [...]
My gluten and dairy free recipe for a Chili Sate Paste. Use this as a base for your Vietnamese, Thai and Indonesian cooking. Tons of flavor, easy to make.
Tomatoes seem to be an easy thing to grow. I’m getting tons from my CSA and even a few from my father-in-law’s garden. His actually tasted better. I think next year I’ll give it a try and grow some. I love the orange ones and I only received a few in my CSA. But for [...]
Yes, you read that right. A Boeuf Bourguignon Burger that is gluten free and dairy free. Julia Child would have a fit I’m sure. It’s fast and there’s no butter involved. And if I mentioned you could do this same recipe with black beans, vegetable stock and no bacon for a vegetarian / vegan version, [...]
Recently I’ve heard Posole mentioned a few times on the TV and then read about it in the newspaper. To me that’s a sign I need to get cooking. Posole is a traditional Christmas Eve soup served in New Mexico. It’s known as a ceremonial dish for celebrating life’s blessings. I didn’t want to wait [...]
Recently we went to eat at Jaleo restaurant in DC. We had a great meal and have been craving more tapas ever since. To see my full review visit Gluten Free Food Critic. I just happened to have Jose Andres cookbook, A Taste of Spain in America. I looked through the recipes to see if [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...