A treat for you today. This recipe plus two more for broiled asparagus and a gremolata. I love fresh meals that can come together fast when I’m hungry and don’t want to spend a lot of time cooking. The secret to this meal and with most is a little planning. For those of you who [...]
If you like pork you are going to LOVE this Mini-Mini Porchetta. It’s both gluten and dairy free and so full of flavor that your tongue is going to dance all night. So now you’re asking yourself, what is a porchetta. Well a porchetta is a wonderful old Italian dish that is pork wrapped in [...]
What is one of the best things you can do for the people you love? Feed them good food that is good for them. If you have loved ones in your family that are picky eaters and it’s really hard to get them to eat good foods you’re going to love these meatballs. I add [...]
A couple of years ago I stumbled upon a blog about cooking in slow cookers that was all gluten free, A Year of Slow Cooking. I really liked the recipes I found and was encouraged to dig out my crockpot and use it again. Every day that year there would be a new recipe. I [...]
I made this easy recipe for gluten free Roasted Squash and Mushroom Penne Pasta for Thanksgiving last year. This version had dairy but you can make it dairy free too or even add in some sausage if you don’t want it to be vegetarian. It’s all about options and easy Thanksgiving meals. One option I [...]
I love 3, 2, 1 Chili because you change up what you add as your 3, 2, 1! This recipe is 3 types of beans, 2 types of onions, 1 type of meat. You can change this up according to what you have on hand and what you like to eat. You can even make [...]
This has become our “You’re sick, get better” soup. Naturally gluten and dairy free, this soup has the goodness of chicken stock and the kick of pablano and Anaheim peppers. When my youngest brought home Strep throat and shared it with me, my dear friend Melissa from Gluten Free For Good suggested a chicken and [...]
This decadent lunch of Pesto Shrimp and Tomatoes is was just what I needed yesterday that just happens to be gluten free and dairy free. Still a little jet lagged from my awesome trip to San Francisco and the BlogHer Food Conference (more on that this week), I needed a pick me up. I went [...]
Lately I’ve started watching the Cooking Channel to keep me company while I cook. There are a few shows on there that keep my attention and sometimes I have to be careful not to burn my dinner when I get too engrossed. I like David Rocco’s Dolce Vita and Roger Mooking Everyday Exotic. Today I’m [...]
In my world of too much and not enough, that is too much to do and not enough time to do it, I need some fast, go to meals that have real ingredients. I started looking at what the commercials were pushing at us that was unhealthy, but promised fast, easy and inexpensive. My thought [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...