You’re about to see two amazing things. First a Muffaletta sandwich represented as a burger and second, it’s gluten and dairy free. Soon after the fun Eat, Write, Retreat conference, Wendy from Celiacs in the House asked me to create a recipe for Lindsay Olives. As I mentioned before I had sampled them at the conference […]
A treat for you today. This recipe plus two more for broiled asparagus and a gremolata. I love fresh meals that can come together fast when I’m hungry and don’t want to spend a lot of time cooking. The secret to this meal and with most is a little planning. For those of you who […]
If you like pork you are going to LOVE this Mini-Mini Porchetta. It’s both gluten and dairy free and so full of flavor that your tongue is going to dance all night. So now you’re asking yourself, what is a porchetta. Well a porchetta is a wonderful old Italian dish that is pork wrapped in […]
What is one of the best things you can do for the people you love? Feed them good food that is good for them. If you have loved ones in your family that are picky eaters and it’s really hard to get them to eat good foods you’re going to love these meatballs. I add […]
A couple of years ago I stumbled upon a blog about cooking in slow cookers that was all gluten free, A Year of Slow Cooking. I really liked the recipes I found and was encouraged to dig out my crockpot and use it again. Every day that year there would be a new recipe. I […]
I made this easy recipe for gluten free Roasted Squash and Mushroom Penne Pasta for Thanksgiving last year. This version had dairy but you can make it dairy free too or even add in some sausage if you don’t want it to be vegetarian. It’s all about options and easy Thanksgiving meals. One option I […]
I love 3, 2, 1 Chili because you change up what you add as your 3, 2, 1! This recipe is 3 types of beans, 2 types of onions, 1 type of meat. You can change this up according to what you have on hand and what you like to eat. You can even make […]
This has become our “You’re sick, get better” soup. Naturally gluten and dairy free, this soup has the goodness of chicken stock and the kick of pablano and Anaheim peppers. When my youngest brought home Strep throat and shared it with me, my dear friend Melissa from Gluten Free For Good suggested a chicken and […]
This decadent lunch of Pesto Shrimp and Tomatoes is was just what I needed yesterday that just happens to be gluten free and dairy free. Still a little jet lagged from my awesome trip to San Francisco and the BlogHer Food Conference (more on that this week), I needed a pick me up. I went […]
Lately I’ve started watching the Cooking Channel to keep me company while I cook. There are a few shows on there that keep my attention and sometimes I have to be careful not to burn my dinner when I get too engrossed. I like David Rocco’s Dolce Vita and Roger Mooking Everyday Exotic. Today I’m […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...