I was trying to recall how I came to know Ricki. At this point I just can’t recall. I’m sure she either came highly recommended by fellow gluten-free bloggers or I read something she shared and started following her work. I know we both participated in A Gluten-Free Holiday last year. Ricki specializes in sugar-free and […]
This week’s Food Rock Star is the coolest gal. Heidi has an amazing way of making you just feel great when you are around her. The first time I met her was in Seattle at a food blogging conference. I knew it was her right away by that funky hair style. I love her hair. […]
I’ve followed Carol’s blog for some time now. I can’t even remember now how I found it but I’m so glad I did. She has lots of great recipes, amazing photos, info if you’re new to living gf and tons more. Make sure you check out her blog. But since today is Wednesday March 24th […]
Shirley is one of the most giving foodies I know. She shares her knowledge of living gluten free easily with everyone. I first met Shirley in person when she knocked on my door. We were both headed to a food blogging conference and I live near the airport. We had only talked online but I […]
I first met Alisa on the Internet via her blog. She was and still is a great resource to me in learning how to live dairy free. As soon as I knew about it, I immediately grabbed her book and started learning how to cook creatively without dairy. Alisa and I have gotten to know […]
Welcome to March, National Nutrition Month. I’m challenging you for the entire month think about what you are eating and what’s inside. Are you up for the challenge? I know someone who lives their life like that and her name is Kim Maes. If I had a sister it would be Kim. Even my […]
I’m really excited to share a new weekly series on Extraordinary Folks in Food. These are people I know or have read and think that they make great contributions to the food world. I’ve sent a list of questions to each and they have chosen which ones to answer. I’ve shared their answers below so […]
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- You Need to Read This Today October 13, 2014
- 5 Gifts From 5 Years of Gluten Free Blogging August 9, 2013
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Corn and Jalapeño Hash Recipe July 30, 2013
- Soft, Chewy, Melt in Your Mouth Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin and Walnut Cookies Recipe July 14, 2013
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- Jessica: That's such a great idea, looks easy enough t...
- mom: try working 40-70 hours a week, single mom, full-t...
- Zucchini Bread or Muffins | Creative Cooking Gluten Free: [...] Featured on The Whole Gang’s Friday Fo...
- Friends and Kale Chips «: [...] too many cooks can be a good thing when you ...
- Oatmeal Brulee, It\'s for Breakfast! | gfe--gluten free easily: [...] of Leanne Ely)—all right here. The re...