I was trying to recall how I came to know Ricki. At this point I just can’t recall. I’m sure she either came highly recommended by fellow gluten-free bloggers or I read something she shared and started following her work. I know we both participated in A Gluten-Free Holiday last year. Ricki specializes in sugar-free and [...]
This week’s Food Rock Star is the coolest gal. Heidi has an amazing way of making you just feel great when you are around her. The first time I met her was in Seattle at a food blogging conference. I knew it was her right away by that funky hair style. I love her hair. [...]
I’ve followed Carol’s blog for some time now. I can’t even remember now how I found it but I’m so glad I did. She has lots of great recipes, amazing photos, info if you’re new to living gf and tons more. Make sure you check out her blog. But since today is Wednesday March 24th [...]
Shirley is one of the most giving foodies I know. She shares her knowledge of living gluten free easily with everyone. I first met Shirley in person when she knocked on my door. We were both headed to a food blogging conference and I live near the airport. We had only talked online but I [...]
I first met Alisa on the Internet via her blog. She was and still is a great resource to me in learning how to live dairy free. As soon as I knew about it, I immediately grabbed her book and started learning how to cook creatively without dairy. Alisa and I have gotten to know [...]
Welcome to March, National Nutrition Month. I’m challenging you for the entire month think about what you are eating and what’s inside. Are you up for the challenge? I know someone who lives their life like that and her name is Kim Maes. If I had a sister it would be Kim. Even my [...]
I’m really excited to share a new weekly series on Extraordinary Folks in Food. These are people I know or have read and think that they make great contributions to the food world. I’ve sent a list of questions to each and they have chosen which ones to answer. I’ve shared their answers below so [...]
2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar
- Gluten and Dairy Free Toffee Recipe November 29, 2011
- Gluten-Free Kandy Kakes Recipe and Win This Cookbook February 25, 2011
- Gluten-Free Holiday: Christmas and Hanukkah Favorites- Chipolatas December 2, 2010
- Nourishing Meals Gluten Free Cookbook Review and Giveaway October 24, 2012
- Recipe for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Pumpkin Pudding October 22, 2009
- Southwest Shrimp Sliders Recipe April 16, 2013
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Vegetarian Mexican Burritos Recipe April 3, 2013
- Spring Asparagus and Olive Gluten Free Pasta Recipe March 25, 2013
- Fast and Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe March 12, 2013
- The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook February 26, 2013
- Diane Eblin: I have no idea. It's fresh so I wouldn'...
- Sharon S.: I love the Simply Dressed Ranch but I don't h...
- Diane Eblin: Wow those are great questions and I really don...
- loisstarr: Two questions: If I substitute oranges for clement...
- Diane Eblin: Lorraine once a day on the smoothie is good. ...